“Best.”
Review of Myra Canyon Park

Myra Canyon Park
Ranked #1 of 138 things to do in Kelowna
Reviewed May 22, 2013

Biking the old railway path through the canyon is unlike anything else. Pure Okanagan bliss. Definitely would take tourists here.

1  Thank Sean J
Write a ReviewReviews (1,260)

Reviewed May 14, 2013

Hi

Just thought I would put a warning on here. My wife and I went a bike ride at Myra Canyon on 13 May. It was a Monday afternoon, there was just one other car in the carpark. We were away for 2 hours. We came back to find a box of wine we had just bought the day earlier and my google nexus tablet, which I had stupidly chucked in backpack were gone. The stolen items were not in view and the back windows are tinted. There was no damage to the car, which makes me think these guys were pros. The bike ride was nice but this put a real dampener on the day. I googled thefts at Myra canyon and this seems to happen quite a bit. The cops confirmed that this is a regular occurrence at this location. Last year I drove from St John's to Vancouver and had no issues. So beware at this location!!!!!

Cheers
Gary

13  Thank muffback
Reviewed April 22, 2013

Great day outing biking or hiking, fabulous views down the valley. One of my favorite Okanagan locations

3  Thank Justin M
Reviewed April 16, 2013

One of my favorite places to go biking. The entire park has had the tressells redone after the Kelowna fires so you are very high but all tressells have railings and are very safe. There is tunnels and you can spend the day up there with your picnic lunch and spectacular views. Very refreshing.

1  Thank Ciro G
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Great views and a real easy ride! a must do when in the Kelowna area. We try to make a bike run every year and the group that maintain the park needs to be congratulated for the work

1  Thank Cadence1