“Once in a lifetime experience”

Bear Creek Sports Shooting Tours
Kelowna, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Once in a lifetime experience”
Reviewed August 5, 2011

My husband and I went for a shooting excursion with Bear Creek Sports last fall and the location itself was gorgeous and romantic too! I got the experience to try a hand gun that made me feel like a secret agent. Our previous experience with firearms was only with a hunting riffle so this gave us both the opportunity to try hand guns and military firearms, which was an awesome experience! Also the tips we received from the guide to perfect our accuracy resulted in a better aim.
I even got a bulls eye! This experience also helped us decide on what firearm we would purchase next .( FYI Bear Creek Sports also sells firearms ). So many times you don't get to try or test a gun before you buy it so just like test driving a car before you buy anything this opportunity gives you that unique option. Another great thing about the experience is that we got to try some restricted firearms. You don't need previous experience or a firearms license to try this tour . I plan to take my son for his 15th birthday for a more exciting alternative to paintball.
Chris B. Kelowna

Visited October 2010
3 Thank 007chris47

Surrey, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Bear Creek Sports made our stagette shootout awesome!”
Reviewed August 4, 2011

My experience at Bear Creek Sports was fantastic. I was in charge of organizing my friend's stagette in Kelowna and had no desire to do the usual boring, girly activities, so I contacted Bear Creek Sports. Wayne and Valerie were wonderful to work with and made the organization of the stagette a breeze. They provided us with detailed directions, instructions and information on what to expect at the range. Few of the ladies had ever gone shooting before, but they made us feel very comfortable upon arrival, with thorough safety training and a very warm welcome! The location at Joe Rich Sportsman Association Range near Kelowna was beautiful and very easy to find. The variety of firearms available for everyone to try was great; boredom was never a factor! In addition, Valerie took tons of photos of all of the ladies throughout the morning so that we could all have some mementos of this awesome experience. Everyone had an absolute blast, and I highly recommend Bear Creek Sports shooting adventures for a stag or stagette, a birthday or just an opportunity to try something a little different!

Visited July 2011