“HANDS DOWN ONE OF THE GREATEST EXPERIENCES”

The Lake Lounge on Okanagan
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to the Lake Lounge on Okanagan - the newest and one of the largest cruise boats on Okanagan Lake.Departing from The Sails at the foot of Bernard Avenue in downtown Kelowna (corner of Abbott St.), this chic dinner boat spares no expense to ensure passenger safety and comfort. The lower deck offers an inviting atmosphere with vaulted ceilings, dining seating for 35, a state-of-the-art kitchen, a gas fireplace for chilly evenings on the water, and a premium entertainment and sound system including a 50" Plasma and a 32" LCD TV with satellite.The upper-deck is truly the best seat in the house, providing uninterrupted, 360 degree views of spectacular Okanagan Lake. The Lake Lounge features the largest floating bar on Okanagan Lake, a raised dance floor, a hot-tub, a premium sound system and lighting and a 42" Plasma TV equipped with satellite. Book the Lake Lounge on Okanagan today for a Okanagan Lake dinner cruise, event, or party. This vessel can accommodate up to 90 passengers and crew, making it the perfect venue for any event.
Vancouver
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“HANDS DOWN ONE OF THE GREATEST EXPERIENCES”
Reviewed June 30, 2013

Wow, where do I start... I booked the Lake Lounge a few months ago and was shocked to be able to get a spot ( they are very busy at this time of year)! I booked a dinner cruise for my parents 60th/Retirement Party as a Surprise with 50 of their closest friends. I was able to get on the boat early to decorate ( the theme was Hawaiian), and the staff even stepped in to assist! The staff were all so helpful and very accommodating and flexible! They allowed me to bring on my own cake which they so nicely cut up for us also. The dinner ( two options - Cranberry teriyaki like Salmon and Peach BBQ Chicken), was fantastic. Our guests raved about the chefs wonderful creations inclusive of the many salad options!!! The boat itself is beautiful and really is laid out perfectly. There is plenty of shade/open space on the top deck and lots of table space/eating area on the lower deck. The cruise was beautiful and showcased how incredible the Okanagan really is! I personally booked the entertainer ( vocalist and guitarist) John Noren. He is fantastic and had guests wowed over our Cocktail Reception and filled up the dance floor later on in the night. Mike the Captain was a pleasure to work with but keep in mind, this guy is a VERY busy man!!! If you truly want a memorable experience for a private experience or a public cruise, hands down this is the boat to book!

1 Thank anita_findlay

Kelowna, Canada
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Boat with dinner cruise on Okanagan Lake”
Reviewed June 26, 2013

Boarded the Lake Lounge cruising boat for a very pleasant evening. With the flooding in Alberta, the live entertainment was not available. Being in the 'middle age', at times, we found the recorded music a bit loud and in your face; however, once the cruise hit about midway, the music geared down a bit. Dinner (salmon) was incredibly good with the onboard Chef. Captain and crew very friendly, informative and wanting to please. A worthwhile trip. The Lake - beautiful!

Kelowna, Canada
53 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 53 helpful votes
“nice evening”
Reviewed June 23, 2013

We had booked an evening cruise to take a visiting family member to see the Kelowna from the lake. The staff were great. We did not take in the dinner so cannot comment on this. The 2 hrs cruise took us across the lake from Kelowna where we saw some very nice homes and the staff were good in giving us a description of the homes and the owners. However, this is not a lake cruise, but to and fro across the lake. At times the boat seemed to stop to pass the time and allow the diners to finish their meals before heading back to the marina. You need to check what these cruises offer before you sign on if you really want a lake cruise. Captain Mike and his crew did an excellent job and I would recommend

Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“May long weekend”
Reviewed May 22, 2013

This cruise was the highlight of our trip, Great crew, great Food and a super friendly staff. I am not a boating person but on this huge boat i felt very safe for my family and myself.

Visited May 2013
West Kelowna, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful Mother's Day Brunch Cruise”
Reviewed May 12, 2013

7 members of our family had the pleasure of a 2 hour brunch cruise today to celebrate Mother's Day. Captain Mike showed us all an excellent time taking about 35 people out on Okanagan Lake. The Eggs Benedict meal was fantastic while we enjoyed cruising the lake. Music was provided by Hawaiian Bruce and made the ambience relaxing and fun. Mike even allowed our mother to take the wheel and steer his beautiful houseboat for a while. All in all a really super time and I highly recommend you consider The Lake Lounge for a memorable cruise adventure if you either live in or will be visiting Kelowna.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank andy3217
TheLakeLounge, Owner at The Lake Lounge on Okanagan, responded to this review, May 14, 2013
Thanks Andy,

Yeah, the cruise was a lot of fun. Bruce is awesome! That was the first time I heard him play, he will back on the boat performing this summer for sure. I think we have him for our Monday night dinner cruises and Sunday morning brunch cruises.

Hope to see you and your family again this summer,

Mike