“Great breakfast”

Marmalade Cat Cafe
Ranked #42 of 666 Restaurants in Kelowna
Cuisines: Cafe, Soups
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Neighborhood: South Pandosy - K.L.O.
Reviewed June 17, 2014

Just had breakfast at the cafe. The food was great, homemade and inexpensive. The brewed coffee was very good. The only not so great thing was the milk in the latte was not hot enough. The barista should use a thermometer.

Reviewed June 2, 2014

Though the Marmalada Cat Cafe serves up hot and cold beverages.....tea with one of their homade sandwiches and a dessert are truly worth the visit. The atmosphere is bright and cheerful, most of all clean !!! The staff is very friendly to old and young which makes this a place the entire family can come and enjoy !!

1  Thank christinecrossley
Reviewed April 13, 2014

If you sell me a $7 sandwich, I expect more than 2 pieces of bread, mayo, turkey and a bit of cranberry sauce. Or am I expecting too much?

1  Thank drpetr68
Reviewed March 30, 2014

I had lunch here with my daughter while visiting Kelowna. We wanted a simple sandwich with wholesome ingredients, and got just that.

The small café was busy, but we were able to find a table. (although I could see how it would be a problem on a very busy day) We ordered at the till and the server delivered it to our table. I had a ham & cheese on a croissant and my daughter the turkey wrap. Both were very good. The turkey wrap had a variety of interesting ingredients and my daughter thoroughly enjoyed it. The cost for both with taxes was approx. $20.00.

The café itself it very cute and has an adjoining store that sells all kinds of fun and funky items. Great place for a quick wholesome bit to eat.

1  Thank ellaVancouver
Reviewed March 26, 2014

This place is located in a busy area with cafes and small shops dominating. Wide sidewalks to accommodate pedestrians but parking is minimal and it is frustrating trying to find a spot. We entered this apparently popular place as all tables were filled. Ordering at the counter, we awaited a table. The display cases showed attractive salads, paninis and desserts. Many more items offered on the blackboard menu. We acquired a table and our orders were soon delivered. I had ordered a spanakopita pastry, which was hot and had an ample filling of spinach. However, the accompanying Greek salad was very short on Feta cheese (mostly tiny granules) plus not an olive in sight-it was not exactly a great Greek salad and very uninteresting. My husband ordered the house salad with a chicken breast side. The salad was large and all vegetables crisp with a tasty vinaigrette. However, the advertised Chicken breast consisted of a few thinly sliced chicken strips placed on top of the salad. He was not a happy camper paying $10 for mostly salad greens. As well, it was very noisy and not at all conducive to a relaxing lunch. We could not hear each other across the table. Likely not a repeat stop for us.