“Best cappuccino in Kelowna!”
Review of Marmalade Cat Cafe

Marmalade Cat Cafe
Ranked #49 of 654 Restaurants in Kelowna
Cuisines: Cafe, Soups
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Neighborhood: South Pandosy - K.L.O.
Reviewed August 2, 2013

This busy little cafe in Pandosy Village in Kelowna has become our favourite spot for a light snack or lunch and coffee. They must have the best frother/steamer for milk in town as the copious amount of frothy milk on top is amazing and just how I like it! They have different daily choices for lunches and lots of sinful sweet treats to choose from...a shared date square is our go to and does not disappoint. There is also an adjoining shop with some great gifty items like jewelry and soaps, etc. A great alternative to the usual chains and a welcome savoury menu that is lacking at other coffee shops.

1  Thank Debra M

Reviewed July 9, 2013

I happened upon this restaurant when visiting my brother in the Kelowna hospital. I needed to get away from the hospital and took a short 10 minute walk down the street and came up on this little cafe. The two times I ate there, the place was very busy. You may find yourself clearing your own table to find a seat, but the food is very tasty with lots of healthy options so it's worth it. There is some outdoor seating and several tables inside. Food is reasonably priced too. Good for breakfast and lunch! Will go again next time I am in town.

1  Thank Danielle C
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Great coffee, a unique and colorful atmosphere.
A wonderful non-franchise location that I enjoy spending my money in.

1  Thank Whonow
Reviewed July 5, 2013

A great place for good coffee and a delicious cake. (Didn't have a meal.) Excellent service and surroundings. Would happily recommend the marmalade Cafe.

1  Thank Gnoleeg
Reviewed July 1, 2013

You really can't go wrong here. The food is fresh, delicious, with ample portions and reasonable prices. The décor is cute and casual and Blue Ginger is just next door!!!
My friend had their egg salad sandwich while I had a cup [but really a bowl] of their soup along with a salad + a scoop of egg salad. The salad would have been quite enough! We were both very sated by our lunch but, just in case, we took home some Rise'n'Shine/Morning Glory muffins for tea. Delicious.
It's a great little place and highly recommended.