“Nice”

Marmalade Cat Cafe
Ranked #42 of 660 Restaurants in Kelowna
Cuisines: Cafe, Soups
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Neighborhood: South Pandosy - K.L.O.
Reviewed October 18, 2012

We like to going to try new places for coffee and lunch. Food and coffee are great a little pricey but quaitly of food is good. Been back a couple of times always been good . there also is a jewelry store connected to it which is quite reasonable.

Reviewed October 4, 2012

After a long stroll through Kelowna's Heritage District, we found ourselves on Pandosy Street feeling peckish and thirsty. The beautiful old storefront, richly painted and welcoming, that is the Marmalade Cat caught our eye. Admiring the Hallowe'en pumpkins and straw bales on the steps, I chose a sunlit table just outside the front door while Debbie went in to investigate the menu and order. Her sandwich selections made fresh and generous were perfect and the hot lattes proved to be just what we craved. Sharing a slice of home-made carrot cake proved no problem at all. The staff were friendly, attentive and fun. The "purr-fect" place to linger, curl up and lunch in the early autumn sunshine.

Reviewed September 30, 2012

My husband and I had a nice lunch here this summer. The place is very informal (you order your food at the front counter, pay for it and then get a number to take back to your table, where you'll be served whatever you ordered). I don't eat gluten and appreciated that I could get gluten-free bread for my sandwich. The place is nothing fancy but the selection of foods and drinks is quite good and it has a nice, comfortable feel to it.

Reviewed September 16, 2012

We have been going here for a couple of years and have always loved it. Something has changed and we are not sure what. We were excited to go for breakfast but can honestly say it did not live up to our last visit. We were a bit disappointed in the food quality. We will go back and give it another try next time we are in town just to make sure!

Reviewed September 14, 2012

I bought a Groupon for baked goods from The Marmalade Cat Cafe even though I usually don't really like 'store bought' baked goods.

We got several things, but The Hazelnut layer cake was the best cake I've ever had and I've had a lot of cake! (We also tried the lemon bar, date bar and Sticky Toffee Pudding cake and all were absolutely fabulous!)

The premises were very nice, cute and inviting. The 'help' was extremely friendly and very helpful. The prices looked very reasonable. The food, other than baked goods, looked really appetizing, although I didn't get to try it...this time.

We will be back!