“Fun filled wine tasting tour!”

Okanagan Wine Country Tours
$127.33*
Naramata Bench Wine Tour
Ranked #7 of 69 Food & Drink in Kelowna
More attraction details
Owner description: The premier wine tour company in the Okanagan! Open year round for 1/2 day, full-day, and multi-day wine and culinary experiences. Sit back, relax, and enjoy traveling in luxurious, discreet tour vehicles with knowledgeable wine ambassadors throughout the Valley.
Reviewed May 16, 2013

My Mother, Duaghter and I spent Mother's day weekend in Penticton. We booked the "Afternoon Delight" tour with Patti... This was to the perfect tour for Mother's day. Patti picked us up at our hotel and gave us a wonderful tour of the Naramta vineyards and wineries. Patti was a very accomadating and knowledgeable guide. We had a blast with her, and will definately book another one next year... Thanks again Patti

Reviewed September 13, 2012

we spent the afternoon with cara, visiting 4 wineries. we have gone on several wine tours in napa and our ride in kelowna was our most enjoyable yet. cara was unbelievably knowledgeable about everything starting from vine maintenance to the wines themselves. booking, pick-up, the ride and drop off were all perfect. highly recommend cara and OWCT.

2  Thank MJ_RoThomson
Reviewed August 28, 2012

My wife and I did their afternoon trip and it was great! I cannot remember the guide/driver's name, but she was very accommodating and knowledgeable. The wineries they took us to had some great wine too! The last winery stop at Beaumont was the best way to cap off the tour - I guarantee Alex (proprietor) will make you laugh!

2  Thank Trav_Abr0ad
Reviewed June 8, 2012

Had a fantastic tour.

Enjoyed the wines, the scenery and the fantastic driver.

St. Huburtus was our favorite winery.

2  Thank RonInKelowna
Reviewed June 5, 2012

A group of us recently went on an afternoon tour/tastings of 4 different wineries for my sisters bachelorette in the Kelowna area and were thrilled with our service! Our driver/guide for the day, Vicki, was amazing and made our tour that much more enjoyable. Patti was very pleasant to book with and made sure we were all taken care of. I highly reccomend this company to book any wine tours and I cannot wait to book the next! Thanks again for accomodating our group!