We stayed at the Manteo Resort (in the hotel, top floor corner room #407) for 3 nights in March with our son's PeeWee hockey team. Our manager booked the hotel so we didn't know what to expect but were very pleasantly surprised. The location is RIGHT on Okanagan Lake, with a beautiful boardwalk and marina area. There were several pools (including an indoor one with hot tub), a basketball court, badminton court, foosball and table tennis, movie room and more. Needless to say, the kids had lots of fun! Our room had a kitchenette with fridge, microwave and stove, so it was easy to eat in the room when we wanted. We had one spacious bedroom with a VERY comfortable bed, plus a pull-out sofa for our 2 kids. When the sofabed was pulled out, the main living area was definitely cramped (thus 4 stars instead of 5), but when it was shut there was ample room to move around. Bathroom was modern and very clean, as was the entire property. Our manager stayed in a 3-level villa, which was extremely spacious with a full kitchen. All in all, we were super impressed with the Manteo and would go again (although summer rates are considerably higher, the winter rates were excellent).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kelowna’s Manteo Resort is beautifully located on the shores of Okanagan Lake, only minutes from downtown, championship golf courses, estate wineries, and ski hills. At Manteo, amenities are plentiful with indoor/outdoor pools and hot tubs, kids water park, saunas, movie theatre, fitness center, tennis court, 9-hole putting green, playground, private beach and boat moorage. Accommodations are superb and provide the highest standards of comfort in spacious Deluxe Guestrooms, Premium One Bedroom Suites and in private Two & Three Bedroom Villas, located only steps from the lake.Our 102 unit full service resort features waterfront meeting & conference facilities, ideal for groups up to 200. Meeting & event facilities are perfect for meetings, retreats and banquets. The Waterfront Ballroom will accommodate up to 200 people and is divisible into three separate rooms to accommodate smaller meetings and breakout sessions. All facilities have a lakeview, with floor to ceiling windows in each room, which offers an elegant, yet comfortable setting to relax and enjoy.Manteo’s Clubhouse is located only a short walk from the main hotel. From casual to elegant, our Library and Upper Lounge are ideal for private receptions, meetings and events for up to 100 guests. The facilities include a pool table, big screen television, bar service area and a large outdoor patio with breathtaking views of Okanagan Lake. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your Manteo Resort - Waterfront Hotel & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Manteo Resort - Waterfront Hotel And Villas
- Manteo Hotel Waterfront
- Manteo Resort - Waterfront Hotel & Villas Kelowna, Okanagan Valley