We checked in at The Manteo on the late afternoon of October 16 and stayed for 2 nights. Great welcome at the front reception desk. We stayed in unit 407, on the 4th floor (top floor), at the end of the hall, overlooking the lake in a king one-bedroom suite. As we entered, the lights were on/dimmed with music playing softly in the background.
My husband and I were very pleased with our suite which had a large bathroom, full kitchen, living room, separate bedroom and balcony overlooking the boardwalk/lakeshore. Nicely furnished with 2 TV's (one with DVD player), a stereo system, dishwasher, and full complement of dishes, pots & pans, etc.
Had a delicious lunch in their restaurant sitting by the window looking out at the lake. Service was efficient and courteous.
Complimentary newspaper, internet and local calls. Concierge was helpful and knowledgeable.
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and look forward to visiting again. By the way, great price for low season -- $175/night. What more could
you ask for!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kelowna’s Manteo Resort is beautifully located on the shores of Okanagan Lake, only minutes from downtown, championship golf courses, estate wineries, and ski hills. At Manteo, amenities are plentiful with indoor/outdoor pools and hot tubs, kids water park, saunas, movie theatre, fitness center, tennis court, 9-hole putting green, playground, private beach and boat moorage. Accommodations are superb and provide the highest standards of comfort in spacious Deluxe Guestrooms, Premium One Bedroom Suites and in private Two & Three Bedroom Villas, located only steps from the lake.Our 102 unit full service resort features waterfront meeting & conference facilities, ideal for groups up to 200. Meeting & event facilities are perfect for meetings, retreats and banquets. The Waterfront Ballroom will accommodate up to 200 people and is divisible into three separate rooms to accommodate smaller meetings and breakout sessions. All facilities have a lakeview, with floor to ceiling windows in each room, which offers an elegant, yet comfortable setting to relax and enjoy.Manteo’s Clubhouse is located only a short walk from the main hotel. From casual to elegant, our Library and Upper Lounge are ideal for private receptions, meetings and events for up to 100 guests. The facilities include a pool table, big screen television, bar service area and a large outdoor patio with breathtaking views of Okanagan Lake. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Manteo Resort - Waterfront Hotel & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Manteo Resort - Waterfront Hotel And Villas
- Manteo Hotel Waterfront
- Manteo Resort - Waterfront Hotel & Villas Kelowna, Okanagan Valley