“I came, I saw, I stayed....”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Lake Okanagan

and up
Parasailing in Kelowna and Lake Okanagan
Ranked #2 of 130 things to do in Kelowna
More attraction details
Owner description: If you spot Ogopogo, the legendary lake monster said to inhabit these waters, you'll make headline news, but other than that, you're sure to enjoy all the recreational activities this 82-mile long lake has to offer: swimming, boating, parasailing and all types of water sports.
Peachland, Canada
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“I came, I saw, I stayed....”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 7, 2012

I live here now since May 2011, we moved over from Belgium and I must say we don't regret it one single moment. The beauty of the mountains and lakes is above anything else we saw.
The people are very friendly and helpful, scenic drives everywhere, great location, great weather, and a lot of ecxellent shops, restaurants,etc....

The lake is the focus point of the valley, the wineries are excellent and many (over 200 and counting).

I highly recommend this area for a prolonged stay, visit or vacation.

I came, I saw, I stayed.....

Visited October 2011
1 Thank patrickvanminsel

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Beautiful lake”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2012

We drove around the okanagan lake and had opportunities to quake beautiful picture of the lake. It's a very scenic drive around the lake. There are many beaches around the lake. There are several cites located along the lake so there is a lot to do along the way. If you have extra time visit some of the farmers markets as they have some very unique and amazing products.

Visited September 2012
uk
48 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 51 helpful votes
“Beautiful!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2012

Great location, weather and wineries! Kelowna is a love ly town with good restaurants Nd lots going on

Sechelt, Canada
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Gorgeous but cool!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2012

We drove all over the area, and everywhere one goes in this area, the Lake is always in the picture.

Edmonton, Canada
84 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 76 helpful votes
“I keep looking but haven't seen Ogopogo yet”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2012

What can you say about a place that you have been going to for 40 years. It has everything. Shopping, sports, heat, food, fruit, wine (now liquers) relaxation and nice people. I cam as a kid and now my kids love the place. Winter or summer