“Excellent sushi”

Neighborhood: Central City
Description: casual japanese dining
“Excellent sushi”
Reviewed August 31, 2012

Top of the list for sushi in Kelowna. Tables are cramped but the food And service make up for it. The selection is great and the quality is excellent

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Kelowna, Canada
“Best sushi in Kelowna”
Reviewed August 29, 2012

Excellent sushi very fresh. My favorite is the spicy tuna roll. There is a full menu for the non sushi people as well.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank Geoff H
British Columbia
“Servings small, prices high”
Reviewed August 22, 2012

We were just strolling down the street looking for lunch and there was Momo Sushi. Where we live, we can't get sushi, so this is a real "big town" treat for us. We know sushi and Japanese food well, since we used to live in Japan. I get that things change when they are brought to Canada, but ...if you're looking for authentic Japanese food, this isn't it.

I saw hardly any wakame in my wakame salad; there was some other green seaweed but not wakame. It was good, just not wakame. The inari sushi (should be written inarizushi) -- $1.95 for ONE PIECE?? The waitress assured us that this was a typical Kelowna price. It was OK, but certainly not worth almost 2 bucks a piece. The agedashi tofu (should be agedashidofu) was tasty. Anyway, this lunch was not enough to fill us up, and the bill was $35! Oh, and I don't think the people are Japanese either, because when I spoke Japanese to them, they just gave me nervous laughter.

I wouldn't go there again.

St. Albert, Canada
“My Family Enjoyed The Food More Than I Did....”
Reviewed August 18, 2012

My family and I went there for supper and although they seemed to enjoy their party tray, i had the Teriyaki Short Rib and it was half rib and half fat! we mightgo there again when we go back to Kelowna, i'd like to try another cooked dish before i dismiss the place, but i will never order that dish again!

Hamilton, Canada
“Very dissapointing after reding reviews”
Reviewed August 18, 2012

The sushi here was very disappointing, The worst sushi I have ever had! Ordered Tempura as well.....Could barely see the vegetables.....above all else, the service was lousy.