“Good for the money”

98 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 93 helpful votes
“Good for the money”
Reviewed October 6, 2012

This course was ok but nothing special. I tend to go to higher quality places so maybe my bias is involved in this review

1 Thank jbarbs8

West Kelowna, Canada
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Good course for average golfers”
Reviewed June 2, 2012

I and my wife have golfed this course several times. It is flat and easily walkable. The course has always been in good shape when we were there. We like golfing here as it is not too difficult but still somewhat challenging. I do think, however, that their walk on green fees are too high for this callibre of course. Check for discounts, hot shot specials or buy the cash card which is accepted at 5 courses to save on green fees.

Visited May 2012
1 Thank George R
Northern California
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Not a very challenging course.”
Reviewed April 15, 2012

My wife & I golfed here the next day after arriving in Kelowna. We were paired with another couple about our age, who were members of the club. We really enjoyed their course, but weere very disappointed in the course. It was very flat, and the grass especially on the greens was not in good condition. About half of the people golfing were walking the course. We are mid-high handicappers, and would not return to Kelowna Springs. We golfed later in the week at Harvest Club and Black Mountain, both of which were much nicer.

Visited April 2012
1 Thank Dononlake
Alberta
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Legends Grill excellent food”
Reviewed April 8, 2012

My husband is the golfer and he likes this course because you can walk it easier as it is quite flat. When I pick him up to drive home I go up to the Legends Grill in the clubhouse to wait. EXcellent staff (Micky and Lisa) who are attentive and who eve remember what you like to eat and drink from one year to the next! I love the mini burgers (sliders) - home made and so superior to the Cactus Club frozen ones it's not funny. I've had the stead sandwich and the wraps - alll excellent. People we were with yesterday had the penne special and the burger and almost licked the plate clean. When we go with family, my grandson loves their chicken fingers - actually no-one has ever sent any food back or complained in any way. They make the food to order - it is hot and tasty. The wine selection is local and very good. It's no upscale restaurant but it is excellent food in lovely surroundingss, overlooking the beautiful valley. There are many weddings held here all through the summer whic speaks to how good the catering is. Well worth a visit

Visited April 2012