“If you love golf...you need to come here!!”

Tower Ranch Golf Club
More attraction details
Owner description: Tower Ranch is an award winning championship golf course in Kelowna BC. It was chosen as the best course in Kelowna by the pros of the BCPGA. Amenities include short game practice facilities, fully stocked pro shop, fitness centre, licensed restaurant and a a patio with the most stunning views in Kelowna
Reviewed September 4, 2013

I recently visited Tower Ranch in Kelowna and I was taken back with how amazing this course is! The service was phenomenal, the course was amazing, and the food at the club house was spectacular! The course is in perfect shape and the views are spectacular. I would recommend this course to all my friends and I can't wait to get back out there!

2  Thank Smoosa
Neil S, General Manager at Tower Ranch Golf Club, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to Review our facility. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

I recently visited Tower Ranch over the long weekend. I found it to be an exceptional golf course from both a conditioning and playability perspective. Further, the service we received from check-in to completion was first class. I found all the holes to be different, and offered a challenge when played from the correct tees. This course is a definite must play when you are in the Kelowna area, and is worth the trip for the great course and spectacular views.

1  Thank Pbevy
Neil S, General Manager at Tower Ranch Golf Club, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2013

We are glad to have you come and play our facility. We hope to see you again very soon. Thank you for taking the time to write your review.

Reviewed September 2, 2013

I have played the course three times and i really enjoy the layout and the views of kelowna and lakes. The restaurant staff are very nice the food is just okay. Wasps on the deck are a pain

1  Thank JeffkVancouver

Thank you very much for your recent visit and review. we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed August 30, 2013

We didn't golf, but went to the restaurant for lunch - great view over the golf course and Kelowna. There weren't that many items on the lunch menu, but the food was very good. I had the spinach salad, and my husband had beef on a bun with dip and mushroom soup. We are not golfers, but would definitely go back for lunch.

4  Thank Elli20
Neil S, General Manager at Tower Ranch Golf Club, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2013

Thank you for visiting Tower Ranch Golf and Country Club. We appreciate your review.

Reviewed August 16, 2013

This was my first time golfing this course and given my limited golf experience & years at this sport I found it a challenge but a good one. You can't always golf the straight and flat courses!
There are some amazing holes and tough shots you need to make but it's all great for helping to improve your game.
If you are planning to golf during your stay you need to put Tower Ranch on the list!!

2  Thank DeTraveller29
Neil S, General Manager at Tower Ranch Golf Club, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our course. we hope to see you again.