“Great food. Nive view!”

Tower Ranch Golf Club
More attraction details
Owner description: Tower Ranch is an award winning championship golf course in Kelowna BC. It was chosen as the best course in Kelowna by the pros of the BCPGA. Amenities include short game practice facilities, fully stocked pro shop, fitness centre, licensed restaurant and a a patio with the most stunning views in Kelowna
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Great food. Nive view!”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

More of a higher-end restaurant than a clubhouse but the food was excellent. Prices were higher than I was expecting but you get what you pay for! The panko chicken was amazing!

Visited August 2012
4 Thank KelownaBCGuy

Edmonton, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Top of must play list”
Reviewed December 12, 2012

If you can only play one course in Kelowna then it should be Tower Ranch. From the moment I got there, I was blown away by the spectacular views. The course was even better. It took awhile for me to realize that you need to really think about every shot. A well thought out approach makes it much easier! That being said, there are lots of challenges. The greens were very fast, but also very true. They were a real pleasure to play. I am definitely coming back!

2 Thank David K
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Deceptive practices here.”
Reviewed October 11, 2012

This review is not only my opinion of this golf facility but also the opinion of my three playing partners. I write this review with their knowledge and the following is a accurate description of the condition of the course on the day we played there ( Sept. 17, 2012 ).
Two days prior to playing Tower Ranch I contacted them to advise that our original booking of three players should be changed to four.
At the time of the phone call I also asked what condition the golf course was in " perfect playing condition, the greens were punched ten days ago and they are in great shape now " that is what I was told by the pro.shop.
We teed off and upon arrival at the first green we found the green had a layer of sand on it and there was tire tread impressions across the green.
All of greens on the front nine had these tire impressions and all ( 18 ) greens had a layer of sand on them.
To say we were disappointed would be an understatement and this was the second time one of my playing partners and myself had been misled about the condition of this golf course ( they had misled us in a similar fashion in the Spring ).
I talked to one of the on course assistants and the attitude of that individual left a great deal to be desired. As far as he was concerned the course was in " excellent shape " and we were the only ones who complained.
My playing partners and I are Kelowna residents and members of a golf club in the area. The whole point here is if we had been advised that the greens were sanded we would have put off our day at Tower Ranch until a later date.
We ( my partners and I ) feel that not being truthful with us regarding the conditions of the greens was deceptive and since this is the second occasion this golf course has done this we shall not return.
There is more than enough fine golf courses in the Kelowna area, to be fair prior to writing anything in the way of a negative review I sent an e-mail to Mr. Neil Schmidt the director of operations at Tower Ranch outlining our disappointment.
That letter was sent on Sept. 20, 2012 and as of this writing I have not had the courtesy of a reply.

6 Thank Tyaughton
Victoria, B.C.
34 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Could be Great”
Reviewed September 14, 2012

Golfed on a beautiful Kelowna day. The course was $95 with a cart (I was with a Valley resident) normal is $110, which I though was a bit expensive. The greens were recently punched and putting was a challenge. Lots of terrain to negotiate and rarely a flat lie so bring your A game. There are alot of interesting holes, definitely not a back and forth track. Played most of the round before we saw a beverage cart which I thought was poor considering it was 30 degrees out. Course conditions for Kelowna were average to slightly below average likely in part due to the elevation. Some beautiful vistas of the Valley and a nice place for a beverage after a round. Slope from the mens blues 132, womens white 141.

21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Expensive but great experience.”
Reviewed September 9, 2012

For a change from the regular championship course, Tower Ranch will give a great challenge with more of a links approach. Some great views and intimidating tee boxes but it's fairly pricey.

Visited June 2012