“Cheeky and delicious!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 26, 2013 via mobile

I couldn't help but indulge! Honestly the food is innovative, fun, and.. Well twisted. I like the modern, and tasty tweaks made to the everyday comfort food. The menu really is for everyone. The wine list and drink selection is good. The atmosphere is cozy (close together) but cozy none the less. A great place to meet with friends, or just have an intimate dinner for two. Our service was great, and the staff worked together so well, very comfortable with each other.. Like a family. My friend and I will absolutely be back.
I would suggest the lobster tacos and braised duck and Brie poutine.

1  Thank Rose B

Reviewed February 10, 2013

Be warned; Twisted Tomato is a busy noisy place so don't go if you want a quiet night out. We tend to go on a Friday to have a fun evening with good food. We always end up comparing notes with people at the next table and swapping suggestions on what to eat. We usually stick to the appies and flat breads which gives us the opportunity to mix and match different tastes.

The service can slow down when they're busy - which is most of the time - and they could use another barman to speed things up. However, we are out to relax when we go and not in a tearing rush.

1  Thank DavidMJKelownaBC
Reviewed February 7, 2013

I had dinner last evening at TT with my wife and Mother in law. We strated out with wine for the ladies and a caesar for me. They make their own clam juice here which makes for a delicious drink without all the MSG. For our started we shared the truffle fries. They were very tasty served with Parm cheese on top with a creamy dip.
For or mains the ladies had the Cobb salad and spinach salad, the were both impressed with the taste and freshness of the ingredients.
I went with a Prosciutto/pear and Gorganzola flat bread. It was one of the best pizzas I have had, very thin crispy crust, get it Gluten free if you like.
Michelle our server was fantastic.
This is a downtown place that you cannot go wrong with.
Cannot wait for my next vist.

1  Thank snooky75
Reviewed February 2, 2013

It takes me so long to decide what I want to eat TOO MANY GOOD OPTIONS. Everything i have gotten is amazing. Usually when I go with the girls we all chose something and share it all. Great services and in the summer the roof top area is georgeous.

1  Thank Gemard
Reviewed January 31, 2013

I'm abit of a foodie, my wife, well she likes shopping and so armed with a groupon we headed over to sample the Twisted Tomatoes offerings! From the time we entered until we left we were looked after and that with a packed house - Rockets home game. We started with the baked brie - delicious, then came the margarita chicken and sirloin steak - the yam fries and seasonal veges were so good they took center stage and don't get me wrong the steak was cooked perfectly - blue rare. The portions were so generous we were stuffed and were going to give dessert a miss when Jason (owner/front end manager) said you have to try our take on doughnuts with fresh basil, cracked pepper and lemon - my wife said "okay we'll split one" - my mistake!!! She ate half :( I licked the plate - well I wanted to.....absolutely wonderful! We will be back, working thru the rest of their amazing menu! Thankyou