“Very Happy!”
Review of Super 8 Kelowna BC

Super 8 Kelowna BC
Ranked #14 of 34 Hotels in Kelowna
Reviewed August 18, 2010

The Kelowna Super 8 was very enjoyable! The room was clean and the service was great! The kids and I spent A LOT of time at the pool, which was absolutely wonderful with the beautiful Kelowna weather! Our room was right across from the pool, which the kids LOVED! The noise was minimal! The breakfast was wonderful! There were plenty of choices and plenty of room to sit with the outside patio area open, which the kids and I enjoyed! I would recommend this hotel, it's comfortable and cozy and the staff are very helpful, warm and friendly! I hope to head to Kelowna again next summer... I can guarantee the Super 8 is where I'll be booking!

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family
kelownasuper8, General Manager at Super 8 Kelowna BC, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2010

Thank you so much for your comments.

I would love to take credit for the weather, but that was all Mother Nature's doing.
Everything else was the responsibility of my amazing team here at the Super 8 Kelowna.
We all work very hard to offer our guests a great experience, and we are glad that you and your family enjoyed your time with us.
I can't guarantee the weather for next summer, but I promise that your stay with us be will be Simply Super!

If there is anything I can do for you, just call me at 1-800-563-0991.

Thank you again for sharing with Tripadvisor!

Reviewed August 17, 2010

This hotel was close to downtown. The staff were friendly and very helpful. The free breakfast was wonderful - fresh, healthy and a good variety.

The pool and hot tub were very nice as well.

I would recommend this hotel to other travellers.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
kelownasuper8, General Manager at Super 8 Kelowna BC, responded to this reviewResponded August 18, 2010

Wow!
I am glad that you had a pleasant stay with us.
We are very proud of our outdoor pool and hot tub, and many guests return year after year because they enjoy them so much.
Thank you for your kind words, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Have a Super summer!

Reviewed August 13, 2010

The staff is very friendly and will do anything to make your stay better.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family
kelownasuper8, General Manager at Super 8 Kelowna BC, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2010

Thank you so much for taking the time to let the online community know about your experience at the Super 8 Kelowna.
It means a lot to us to know that our hard work shows to the guests that stay with us.
I will pass your comments along to the whole team, and we look forward to your next visit.

Have a Super summer!

Reviewed July 25, 2010

We stayed here for one night as we were passing through town. We booked it based upon the reviews I had read in TripAdvisor. If anything, it was even better than we had been expecting. The building was nice looking, with an attractive lobby. The staff were all very professional and efficient. Our room was much nicer than we were expecting. It was spacious and attractive. It had the sink area outside the bathroom. There as a table and chairs as well as a desk. The bed was among the most comfortable we have had in hotels. The continental breakfast in the morning was fine. There was plenty of seating, both inside and outside. They had a good selection of food. The only thing that kept me from giving this hotel a 10/10 rating was the air conditioner. The room has a new style AC unit, but unfortunately, the unit was very noisy. I had to sleep with earplugs in, which is unusual as I sleep with a room AC unit on at home all the time. But this one was very loud. I mentioned it to the manager in the morning and he said he would have someone check it. But the noise was not due to rattling, it has a loud fan. But I would still stay at this motel again in a flash!! It was just so nice!!! We used the pool, which was extremely warm and deserted.
I would say this hotel exceeded my expectations and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it to anyone. It is on the main highway, close to lots of restaurants and stores. It was about ten minutes to the downtown and water, by car. The internet worked well and was fast. Aside from the AC, it was about as nice as you would ever find in a chain hotel.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 20, 2010

We stayed at the super 8 for 5 nights. We were in town for a dance comp. they were awesome with our group. Had a nice comp. breakfast. The pool was great. Would stay there again for sure

• Stayed: July 2010
Reviewed July 20, 2010

My kids and I stayed at the Super 8 in Kelowna, BC in July for 4 nights. We were treating with warmth, friendliness and professionalism. We did not want maid service the time we were there but they were always there with fresh towels and a great attitude. The pool and hot tub were clean and well maintained. I have given this place a 9-10 out of 10 for all round service. It is a bit out of the way for the beach but Kelowna is not a big city really and anything is a short drive away. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone for their stay in Kelowna.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed July 15, 2010

Easy access, check in very speedy and front desk employees friendly and helpful. Walking distance to many fine restraurants. Bed was superb, room clean and quiet. Good value for your dollar.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple