“Wyndham rewards”

Ranked #12 of 34 Hotels in Kelowna
Revelstoke
“Wyndham rewards”
Reviewed March 11, 2013

I really enjoy staying at the Super 8 in Kelowna, we stay there a few times every year. I have been having trouble with my wyndham rewards card for points working. They have sent me new cards and it continually comes up that the card is not valid. The card is from you, . My is# 126800130B, and under my name of Niki Rohde, what is going on with this??????!!!!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

kelownasuper8, General Manager at Super 8 Kelowna BC, responded to this review, March 13, 2013
Thank you for choosing the Super 8 for your visits to Kelowna.
I apologize for any undue grief the Wyndham Rewards issue has caused you.
I will personally follow up with you directly to give you some details that I have uncovered so far.

Thank you for your stay.

Super 8 Kelowna

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
Edmonton, Canada
Reviewed March 11, 2013

We stayed at the Super 8 in Kelowna for business at the beginning of March for 5 days and was not expecting much as we got a great deal because it was the low season. I have to tell you I have no complaints about my stay. Service was excellent, room was a little worn but clean, and the location was good for what we needed. Breakfast in the morning was nothing special but it was the standard Super 8 carb fest but it filled us up and the free coffee all the time was great. The staff were very accommodating and put a microwave in our room at our request which was much appreciated.
We were on the main floor so we could park right in front of our door which made it super convenient. There was a hot tub which I used once and it was great.
All in all a great stay though it was the off season so I am not sure what it would be like in the summer during peak tourist season.

Room Tip: Main floor by the lobby is good but you may have some noise from the upper floor.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
kelownasuper8, General Manager at Super 8 Kelowna BC, responded to this review, March 12, 2013
Thank you choosing the Super 8 Kelowna.
I am glad that you found the rates reasonable, and the property clean and comfortable.
Was are always working to keep our rooms up to date, and regularly make upgrades.
We have just begun the testing of our new Superstart Breakfast, and have added some new items like hard boiled eggs, and our Simply Super Cinnamon Roll. This is on top of our fresh fruit, yougurt, bagel and cereal choices.

We hope to be of service to you in the future.

Llangadfan, United Kingdom
Reviewed March 9, 2013

We were surprised when we arrived to find that the hotel was actually a motel.

We selected all the hotels on our trip by price as we were on a budget and we stayed for 2 nights here.

Our room was clean and quite spacious.

The only negatives with regards to the room was the extractor fan for the bathroom was really load in ALL rooms - you could hear other rooms all night, and the tap on the sink was insane! It was REALLY powerful and the difference between off and full on was about 2mm and it was like a power hose so REALLY noisy and again you could hear other people having the same problem thoughout the night.

We were on the ground floor not far from reception which meant that we couldn't have our curtains open at all as people could see in as they walked by and it meant we kind of lived in the dark!

Breakfast here was a revelation in comparrison to the Vernon Super 8!

There was loads of choice, yohurts, muffins, cereals, bagels, toast, english muffins, fruit, 2 fruit juices. It was clean and easy to get sorted.

The staff were friendly and helpful too!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
kelownasuper8, General Manager at Super 8 Kelowna BC, responded to this review, March 11, 2013
Thank you for choosing the Super 8 Kelowna.
I am glad that you were comfortable with us and enjoyed our Superstart breakfast.
Since your stay, we are testing hard boiled eggs, waffles and cinnamon rolls as addtional breakfast items. We recognize how important a good breakfast is to the rest of your day.
I apologize for the sink and fan issues, I have our maintenance manager looking into the right away.
If I can be of any assistance with your next visit to Kelowna, please let me know.
We look forward to seeing you again.

Hinton, Alberta, Canada
Reviewed March 8, 2013

This hotel has. Amazing staff, they are kind and treat you like family. It's very clean. Hey are also very Eco conscience which is hard in this day and age. But all in all the management and staff are just great! They bend over backwards to make your stay good! I'd most definitely stay here again and recommend it to friends!!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for choosing the Super 8 Kelowna.
Our goal is to meet the needs of our guests and ensure they are comfortable and happy while they are with us.
I am glad that you and your family enjoyed your stay.
We are always happy to help a guest with any special needs, directions, or requests.
I look forward to the chance to have you with us in the future.
Make sure to bring the rest of the family!

Kamloops
Reviewed February 27, 2013

We stayed there with many others attending a volleyball tournament. They kindly let us use the breakfast area to have a potluck dinner with all the families, much appreciated.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family