All reviews loft room third floor front desk staff an upgrade liquor store central location comfortable beds hot tub perkins channels tower pet patio downtown
Selected filters
Reviewed May 6, 2019

Kelowna has SO many hotels - there is no reason to stay at this one. It is old & dingy & has an odd smell. The room we had was near the stairs - AVOID - and with the walls being paper thin, we could hear every step up and down the stairs. The bathroom had ants - the elevator and lobby of the building we were in were filthy - and the parking garage was covered in garbage. I said it before and I will say it again - the only + about this hotel is the pub and the location.
Stay somewhere else!

Date of stay: May 2019
Reviewed May 2, 2019

Hotel was near full and chose one of two theme suites due to lack of rooms available. Very pricey for the hotel quality. Building is older and access to upper floors serviced by single antiquated elevator.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Mike I, Front Office Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Kelowna Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded May 5, 2019

Thank you for your review of the Ramada Hotel and Conference Center. Our Theme Suites are premium rooms so there is an increase in price for those types of rooms. Hopefully the next time you come to Kelowna, we will have better room choices at a lower price point. We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the future.

Reviewed May 1, 2019

This is an older hotel but well maintained. The tower rooms are quite large and comfortable. Traffic has increased on Enterprise Way and starts early. Mickey’s is still a nice pub and as popular as ever. Front counter and other hotel staff were good and professional. I was not able impressed with the waitress at breakfast. She either lost the order or neglected to put it in which resulted in lengthy delay.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Mike I, Front Office Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Kelowna Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2019

Thank you for your review of the Ramada Hotel and Conference Center. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay at the hotel. We are sorry that you had a bad experience at the restaurant. I will pass on your concerns to them. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed April 28, 2019

Stayed two nights for business. We used the meeting rooms which were great, the event staff were very helpful in making sure we had everything we needed. Room was fine, clean. Bed was comfortable, pillows were a little flat for my liking. The on-site bar was ok, lots of regulars. Breakfast was average at the restaurant, it was not busy and I had to wait over 20 minutes after I finished my meal and even then I had to go to the front to get my check and pay.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Mike I, Front Office Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Kelowna Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2019

Thank you for your review of the Ramada Hotel and Conference Center. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay at the hotel. We will pass on your comments to the restaurant. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed April 27, 2019

My family and i stay here each time we visit kelowna. The restaurant and lounge attached to the hotel are phenomenal. Hot tub is always good temp! And the staff are always very friendly. Rooms could be updated but they are kept is good condition as housekeeping is great at this location!

• Trip type: Traveled with family