Ramada Kelowna Hotel & Conference Centre
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Dilworth Inn(Kelowna)
Great 4.5/5
Great 4.5/5
All reviewsperkins restaurantfront deskcosmos tourcold beer and wine storeloft roomorchard park mallan upgradeliquor storeenjoyed our staythe main highwaybeds were comfortableindoor poolhot tubone night staychannelskettletower
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 21, 2012

I stayed there feb 17 to the 19. The rooms were nice, clean and quiet! The hotel staff were very friendly and helpful. I will be staying there again next time im in kelowna. Very close to everything made it easy to get around. This is the best place to stay in Kelowna!!

Reviewed February 16, 2012

I've stayed at the Ramada in Kelowna many times over the last couple years and it's always been great. I've stayed there for business and with my family. Rooms are new and very clean. We stayed in the tower building on a couple occasions and the rooms are huge. Staff is extremely friendly and always go out of their way to help accommodate us. Hotel also has a nice pool and workout room. Location is awesome; mall right across the street and many restaurants nearby. We will be staying there every time we travel to Kelowna.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed February 16, 2012

I travel to Kelowna all the time and have stayed at most of the hotels in the area as i own a financial planning business in town. I have found the staff, location, rooms and service to be consistently the best available. The attitude of the staff is always great, friendly and they have a focus on customer service that takes the stress out of travelling. The price for a room is always fair and better than the rest. I recommend this hotel as it also has easy access and is central to the entire area whether its business or vacation. Thanks Ramada for being MY Hotel... signed ... Desjardins - My Financial Coach

Room Tip: I like the loft rooms... quiet and it feels like a chalet
Reviewed February 11, 2012

We have just returned from our trip to Jamaica and ended up having long lay overs and mechanical delays with the airline. We arrived in kelowna in the earlier part of the morning, well before the accepted check -in time. My wife explained our situation to the person on the phone and they accommodated us with no problem with the earlier check in time. Also on arrival to the hotel we found out that the manager had also upgraded us to a large room with a king size bed at no extra cost. This definitely put the finally touch to already a fabulous vacation (minus the delays). The room was great, well appointed and the bed was extreme comfortable. I am sorry that I cant remember the lady's name at the front desk, but the stay at the Ramada will definitely no be our last. Thank you to all.

Reviewed January 31, 2012

I travel every week for business across BC and the Ramada Hotel in Kelowna is by far my favourite place to stay. The team that works there is by far the most helpful and friendly group I have ever seen - they somehow manage to remember my name and room preferences every time I walk in the door. They definitely go above and beyond to make my stay enjoyable! I have also booked quite a few conferences there and the conference facilities are great with the same terrific service that you will receive in the rest of the hotel. They have one specific business meeting room that is a perfect fit for groups of 5-15 people... my personal preference. My last recommendation is to stay in one of their suites (New York suite is one of my favourites) or one of the loft hotel rooms! Thank you to everyone at the Ramada in Kelowna.

Room Tip: New York Suite... it has a fireplace!
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business