“business travel”

Ramada Kelowna Hotel & Conference Centre
Ranked #17 of 34 Hotels in Kelowna
Reviewed February 16, 2012

I travel to Kelowna all the time and have stayed at most of the hotels in the area as i own a financial planning business in town. I have found the staff, location, rooms and service to be consistently the best available. The attitude of the staff is always great, friendly and they have a focus on customer service that takes the stress out of travelling. The price for a room is always fair and better than the rest. I recommend this hotel as it also has easy access and is central to the entire area whether its business or vacation. Thanks Ramada for being MY Hotel... signed ... Desjardins - My Financial Coach

Room Tip: I like the loft rooms... quiet and it feels like a chalet
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple

Reviewed February 11, 2012

We have just returned from our trip to Jamaica and ended up having long lay overs and mechanical delays with the airline. We arrived in kelowna in the earlier part of the morning, well before the accepted check -in time. My wife explained our situation to the person on the phone and they accommodated us with no problem with the earlier check in time. Also on arrival to the hotel we found out that the manager had also upgraded us to a large room with a king size bed at no extra cost. This definitely put the finally touch to already a fabulous vacation (minus the delays). The room was great, well appointed and the bed was extreme comfortable. I am sorry that I cant remember the lady's name at the front desk, but the stay at the Ramada will definitely no be our last. Thank you to all.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 31, 2012

I travel every week for business across BC and the Ramada Hotel in Kelowna is by far my favourite place to stay. The team that works there is by far the most helpful and friendly group I have ever seen - they somehow manage to remember my name and room preferences every time I walk in the door. They definitely go above and beyond to make my stay enjoyable! I have also booked quite a few conferences there and the conference facilities are great with the same terrific service that you will receive in the rest of the hotel. They have one specific business meeting room that is a perfect fit for groups of 5-15 people... my personal preference. My last recommendation is to stay in one of their suites (New York suite is one of my favourites) or one of the loft hotel rooms! Thank you to everyone at the Ramada in Kelowna.

Room Tip: New York Suite... it has a fireplace!
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed January 19, 2012

Facilities were very clean. Rooms were bigger and nicer than I had expected. The staff was outstanding, very friendly people at the front desk and in the restaurant. They helped us plan out a wine tour and gave us some information about the area.

Big shopping complex right across the street, lots of restaurants around the area and very convenient to jump on the main road and head out to wineries in either direction.

This is a great place to stay, my parents stayed earlier in the year too and really thought it was good value and great location with nice staff.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 9, 2011

Nice standard hotel. Good speed on the internet Newer television but signal was poor on some channels

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed November 13, 2011

i love staying at this hotel.
I travel with my dog, and these are the best thought-out pet-friendly rooms .
Featuring laminate flooring , along with direct outdoor access from your room on the ground floor, it is super convenient.
Hotel is centrally located and the staff are very helpful and accommodating.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank 226oko
Reviewed November 7, 2011

We reserved a loft suite for the night of our wedding we tried to have our wedding party come in for a champagne toast and we were followed by a security guard and lectured we honestly were not that noisy we are first nations so have to wonder if thats why we got the additional scrutiny and it was 10:30 at night so late but not that late. When we returned back to the room at midnight we went to have our jacuzzi and champagne and as we ran our tub we received a call from the front desk saying the room below was complaining about the noise of the water running. So no jacuzzi for us we honestly threw our money away we live in kelowna and just wanted a special night I know it was late but the rooms should be constructed for noise im assuming its mostly couples that stay in this room. We received a free upgrade coupon but ended up throwing it away because it wouldnt work at any of the other ramadas.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank mayablossomprince
SMartindale, General Manager at Ramada Kelowna Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded December 2, 2011

I apologize for the delayed response, however upon investigation it took some time to discover that this review was actually from a stay in August of 2009. At this point in time it is extremely difficult to unearth the exact details. We take customer satisfaction very seriously and I can assure you that we will follow up on all customer comments and suggestions and take appropriate action. It is unfortunate that after more than two years has passed, it is not possible in this case. Thank you for your comments.