Delta Hotels Grand Okanagan Resort
The Royal Anne Hotel(Kelowna)(Great Value!)
$114
Accent Inn Kelowna(Kelowna)(Great Value!)
$144
$110
The Royal Private Residence Club(Kelowna)(Great Value!)
$400
  • Pool
$92
$90
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Kelowna(Kelowna)(Great Value!)
$117
$173
$155
BestWestern.com
$153
Hotwire.com
$134
$122
Comfort Suites Kelowna(Kelowna)(Great Value!)
$116
$172
$146
1,114 results
All reviewsthe club loungenorth towervalet serviceself parkingyacht clublake viewhotel restaurantwine tastingprospera placebeautiful propertyjetted tubfront desk staffdowntown areaupon checkking bedlong weekendoak
Reviewed October 9, 2013

I stayed at this hotel for one night as I was attending a meeting the next day in one of their conference rooms. The front desk staff is very friendly and helpful. The room I received was really nice. It had 2 small balconies that faced in either direction of the lake. You could see the mountains in the background. I ate at the Earl's which is a short walk along the waterfront. The hotel lights up nicely at night. Each room is very spacious and well equipped with a desk and multiple options on hooking up your computer to the TV or other AV connections that may be required. I parked my rental car in the self park lot for $16 a night. You also have the option to pay at the machine in the garage. The hotel does have a casino attached to it should you want to lose a few bucks.

Overall this hotel was well appointed and well located for anyone visiting Kelowna. It may be a bit pricey though. As I was traveling on business I was willing to pay the rate of around $220; but, would not do so if it was a personal trip.

The one comment I will make relates to the spider that I killed on the curtain to one of the balconies. After doing so I noticed many cobwebs at the ceiling level that had little critters in the webs. As the ceilings are a bit high in this room the webs may have been overlooked by the cleaning staff. this is only worth mentioning for those that may have some issues with spiders.

Overall it is a nice hotel.

Room Tip: Pick a room with a view. The higher the better.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Allison F, Social Media Manager at Delta Hotels Grand Okanagan Resort, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2013

Dear Guest

I'm so happy you enjoyed your first trip to Kelowna! Our new "smart desks" are perfect for the business traveler and I'm glad you were able to utilize it with ease.

I do apologize for the creepy crawler you had to dispose of yourself on the balcony. Thank you for bringing this to our attention as I will be sure to pass this along to our housekeeping team.

I hope our hotel and Kelowna impressed you enough to return in the near future! There are so many great things to see and do in this city, you may want to stay a couple of days at least to experience them!

Reviewed October 9, 2013

Had the wonderful opportunity to stay here in the first week of October as I was attending a conference.....could not have asked for a better venue! From the moment you walked in to the time you depart it was truly a wonderful experience. Check in was a breeze, staff were polite, courteous, helpful and really made the stay even more enjoyable. The room was awesome, king bed, two TVs (can never not have enough TVs) internet was super fast, bed comfy, bathroom spacious, view awesome, food great, resort grounds outstanding. Short walk to town, great Thai restaurant Bai Tong Thai (see review for this) easy walk to the water. Great service, great food and great facilities and amenities. You cannot go wrong planning a stay here and just a heads up, go to travelzoo and check out the awesome deal that have to stay at this lovely establishment (again just for clarity I have no affiliation with either the resort or travelzoo but when you come across a great deal its best to let the masses know!) Enjoy!

Room Tip: Ask for high floor with Marina view
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

Dear Guest

Thank you for the fantastic review! From the room, the bed, the internet, the bathroom, the view, the food, I think you covered it all and seems as though it exceeded your expectations. I'm glad you had some time during your conference to take the short and beautiful walk to the downtown core and check out some of the establishments there.

We hope to see you again, perhaps next time solely for a leisure trip so you can experience even more of this great city!

Kind Regards,

Reviewed October 6, 2013

Stayed here for 6 nights recently and could not have asked for a better experience. The room overlooking the marina was fabulous. The hotel is situated within walking distance to everything downtown Kelowna has to offer. The Club Lounge had a great breakfast and evening canapés. Thank you to Kyla for making the visits to the lounge in the evening so enjoyable.

Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Allison F, Social Media Manager at Delta Hotels Grand Okanagan Resort, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2013

Dear Guest

You made a great choice to stay on one of our Club Floors with access to the lounge and I'm happy to read that your stay was memorable. I will be sure to pass along your kind words to Kyla.

We hope to see you again in the near future!

Reviewed October 3, 2013

Along with Daughter' family, staying with this Resort since 1st October and returning to Calgary tmrw, 4th October.
Check in, in fact earlier, was smooth. Room is spacious with 2 double beds. House keeping Promptly provided Microwave oven and baby crib as we are with Rhea, my 21 months old grand daughter.
The view from the room is breath taking. The water front, pools, Okanagan Lake, garden....everything one can aspire for.
Hotel is situated in downtown with many shopping centres of Kelowna city near by. Even Indian Restaurants are nearby. Parking facility is very convenient.
Although initially was not of help, ultimately their hous keeping helped me when I requested for international adaptor for my Camera battery charger.
The hot bath rejuvenates one to have a nice sleep after a day' relaxing stay in the Hotel. Their Lobby is also very impressive. Staff are very friendly. Wine lounge in the Lobby level is good.
On the whole, the stay in the hotel will be very relaxing for anyone who choose to stay here.

Room Tip: Room facing waterfront is advised.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Allison F, Social Media Manager at Delta Hotels Grand Okanagan Resort, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2013

Dear Valued Guest

WOW what a fantastic review! I'm so glad all of your needs were met and more and you were able to have such a relaxing stay at the hotel. I hope you enjoyed dining in the Indian Restaurants near by. There are a couple in the downtown area that receive rave reviews and I personally enjoy dining at. It sounds like you were able to enjoy several of the amenities right at the hotel and had great experiences doing so.

Please come visit us again. As your granddaughter gets older, there are even more activities for families to enjoy in Kelowna.

Reviewed October 2, 2013

This hotel looks beautiful, the rooms are clean and our room had a great view. Unfortunately the poor service given to us when we checked in completely ruined the whole experience. When we booked the reservation we assumed that the dates were correct. No confirmation email, letter, follow-up phone call was given after the initial phone reservation which we had made as part of a group rate because we were attending a conference. When we went to check in we were told that our reservation booking actually began the night before and that because we did not check in or cancel we would be charged for the night. The woman at the desk serving us was not helpful, understanding or even the least bit sympathetic at all to our situation and the fact that this was a lot of money that we would be charged. We had no record of the incorrect confirmation but were told that this must have been an error on our end when we made the reservation so we would be charged and there was no way around that. The level of customer service at this hotel seems very low. If you do choose to stay here please insist that they give you written confirmation of your check-in and check-out dates.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
DGOAsstFOM, Manager at Delta Hotels Grand Okanagan Resort, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2013

Dear Guest,
I am disappointed to see that you encountered some issues upon your arrival. I understand we were able to look into the matter further and determine the reason why you did not receive your confirmation letter. Typically the confirmation is sent out immediately after the reservation is completed, however in your case, there was a slight spelling error in the e-mail address provided which inhibited the system's ability to send out the details. I am pleased to see we rectified the issue; however I sincerely apologize for the mishap and for the initial response to your concern. We certainly hope to see you again upon your next visit to the Okanagan.
Cedric