“Absolutely breath taking, and extremely high class hotel that offers exceptional service from a team of staff that truly cares!”

Delta Hotels by Marriott Grand Okanagan Resort
Ranked #7 of 34 Hotels in Kelowna
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed April 11, 2013

Just as the title states, when you stay at the Delta Grand Okanagan you can expect an ultra comfortable stay and experience supreme service. I couldn't be happier with my time spent here! The food was excellent as well and the restaurant has a very classy feel. Even if you choose to take advantage of the 24/7 in room service you will be impressed with the incredible presentation, fast service, and delicious food. I highly recommend staying here if you plan on visiting beautiful Kelowna!

• Stayed April 2013
2 Thank AaronNicholls
JefftheDOO, Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott Grand Okanagan Resort, responded to this review, April 14, 2013
Dear Aaron,

Love reading your review and hearing that we exceeded your expectations. I will be sure to pass along your compliments to the Chef as we all strive to give you a memorable dining experience no matter which outlet you chose.

I trust we will see you again soon?

Jeff

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (302)
  • Thai first
Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed April 9, 2013

Spent a nice time at the Delta Grand for the Easter Weekend. I hadn't been there since the renovations and actually liked it better before. The room was super comfortable but the modern look didn't quite fit in with the hotel. We also had some problems with our key and it was a nuisance to keep going to the desk. Sound carried a lot as well.

Overall the trip was relaxing and enjoyable and I would recommend it even though there were a few distractions. Tip for saving money - the hotel buffet was $40. If you don't eat a lot and want to save the money - go to the casino and they have a mini buffet for $5-$10. Good food - quick and cheap.

Room Tip: We didn't pay extra for a water view and look over the pool but still had a great view of the ma...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank MaggieKitsilano
JefftheDOO, Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott Grand Okanagan Resort, responded to this review, April 11, 2013
Dear Maggie,

Thank you for your feedback and I am quite surprised about your renovation comments although design is certainly a subjective topic. I should pass along that we are in the planning stages for public space renovations to ensure a better alignment between our rooms and lobby.

I am glad you found a breakfast to your liking as our Signature Easter Buffet Brunch is certainly a different offering then what the casino would provide.

Edmonton
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I have stayed at the Delta Grand several times over the years and this time I stayed in a newly-renovated suite and I was extremely impressed. The bed is an extra-large kingsize. Beside it is a comfortable entertaining area with sofa, tables and large windows toward the lake. The desk area has all the ports needed for any electronics. My personal favorite part of the suite is the newly renovated washroom. It is a huge clean tiled space with a lovely walk-in glass shower and a triangle-shaped extra-large spa tub. The tub is a wonderful way to relax after a day working or enjoying Kelowna's great outdoors. There also seems to be a new focus on customer service. I was pleasantly surprised with the staff's upbeat attitudes with a smile and genuine interest in making my stay enjoyable. I will definitely be back very soon!

Room Tip: Ask for a newly renovated room with a spa tub.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
2 Thank turtle2065
JefftheDOO, Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott Grand Okanagan Resort, responded to this review, April 10, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your review and so pleased to read that about your exceeded expectations when it comes to our newly renovated rooms...what a difference. Our team is very proud of our resort and couldn't be happier with the new room product for our guests to enjoy and I guess it shows.

Love to hear that you are coming back...going to hold you to that.

Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed April 7, 2013

Having stayed at this hotel many times over the past 10 years, I can honestly say the new renovation in the South tower rooms took my breath away. These stylish modern rooms, with breathtaking views, are very functional for business, yet comfortable and relaxing too.

You will absolutely want to have room with access to the new concierge lounge floor. This lounge offers a WONDERFUL atmosphere (and view!) for relaxing, as well as superb high end evening appetizers and a lovely breakfast buffet. You may just want to move in and stay for a while.... I certainly did!

Room Tip: try the new rooms in the south tower
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Wendy N
JefftheDOO, Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott Grand Okanagan Resort, responded to this review, April 9, 2013
Dear Wendy,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. I love hearing from of our loyal patrons for so many years that you were impressed with our upgrades. We knew we had to do something to keep you coming back.

I am so pleased you enjoyed your experience on our MODE CLUB floor and hope to see you again soon.

Warm regards,

Richmond, Canada
Reviewed April 6, 2013

My family and I recently stayed in one of the villas in the Royal Private Residence Club of this hotel and we were all impressed.
The staff were welcoming, courteous and attentive. Our rooms were beautifully furnished and very clean and comfortable. Although we had a balcony that we could have sat out on we chose to spend our time lazing about using the roof top infinity pool and hot tubs. The infinity pool was delightfully warm and both the pool and hot tubs were sparkling clean. The view from our room and the roof top pool area was great. Had the air temperature been warmer (it was March after all) we would have used the chaise lounges to sit for longer and enjoy the spectacular view.
We had a relaxing and delicious Sunday buffet brunch in the Grand Bay Café before heading back home. Overall we all had a great stay and I would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Crusher604
DGOAsstFOM, Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott Grand Okanagan Resort, responded to this review, April 11, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your wonderful review. It certainly looks like you enjoyed the private residences to its full potential and took in the beauty of the Okanagan as well. I wish the weather would have been more cooperative for you to lay out on the chaise lounges; all the better reason to re-visit us in the summer!

We look forward to welcoming you back!

Cedric
Reviewed April 2, 2013 via mobile

Have stayed previous and this time was wowed by newly renovated rooms!! Nicely done! Love the location, mostly why we come for a girls weekend and staff is always polite. Everything is convieniently located and really don't need a cab.

• Stayed March 2013
1 Thank Scorpchick
JefftheDOO, Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott Grand Okanagan Resort, responded to this review, April 4, 2013
Dear Guest,

Always a good stay...love to hear it. Our central location, excellent customer service and now NEW rooms makes us the perfect place for any type of get a way.

Thanks for choosing us.

Kelowna, Canada
Reviewed April 1, 2013

We are local kelownians and I wished to make my husbands 60th bday special. The condo units on the promenade where perfect for the wine and cheese venue I had planned. calling the hotel and being given all the info I needed over the phone was very helpful and the local phone operator was very pleasant. We were given the option to view the room and told the best time to do so which was fantastic as now we had no surprises. Prior to our guests arriving we enjoyed the pool and hottub. The venue was perfect for our friends to pop in and out during the day. We were short a cork screw and that was brought within a minute of asking. We also rec'd a special message for hubby to get a piece of cake.
We did only have one hiccup and that was we parked in the oversight truck area and our truck was 5'11 and the sizing was over 6' so we had to move it to general parking area. So watch for that if you drive a truck. The menu for dinner seemed lovely but we had already made plans elsewhere with a more diverse menu ...pizza to steak and seafood as we had a group of 25 with different budget levels.
I would definitely recommend to any who wish to visit Kelowna or have a stay vacation.

Room Tip: Loved the promanade condos
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Shidoll
JefftheDOO, Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott Grand Okanagan Resort, responded to this review, April 2, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for including us in your special occasion and what a unique idea. I love the fact that you created your own "staycation" and I am pleased that we exceeded your expectations.

Hope to you see again on the 61st birthday, let's start a tradition.

Warm regards,