OK, the best part was the wine tour we took though the Rec office. The guide was young, vibrate, knowledgeable and professional.
We stayed in one of the two Jacuzzi rooms for a 2 day honeymoon. We had to walk up 3 flights of stairs to get there, the room was average with very old kitchen set up.
We used the Jacuzzi tub ONCE because it blew in cold air through the jets - not happy. There is no room service and it's a hike and a half down and back up to the pools, and the restaurant.
The stables would not take larger riders, so that was out and the spa was very expensive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lake Okanagan Resort is located on 300 acres of mountainside parkland on the West Shore of beautiful Okanagan Lake, just 20 minutes from downtown Kelowna.Lake Okanagan Resort is the Kelowna's "true destination Resort. The resort has its own 9 hole executive par 3 golf course, lit tennis courts, hot tubs, resort store, renovated meeting space, restaurants, lounge, seasonal pools, spa, upgraded suites (all with kitchen facilities) and premier villas, beach and brand new marina.The resort welcomes families, couples, groups, conferences, retreats and is perfect for beach weddings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Lake Okanagan Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lake Okanagan Hotel Kelowna
- Lake Okanagan Kelowna
- Lake Okanagan Resort Kelowna, Okanagan Valley