We went here for a family long weekend with our grown kids and one granddaughter. It was our first experience with a time share and we thought it was excellent. We arrived Friday afternoon and the 3 bedroom condo was perfect for us (5 adults and 1 child) and had room for 3 more adults with ease. Everything that you could possibly need is there, the only thing I would recommend bringing is plastic wrap and some games. We were almost the only people there as it was off season (Remembrance Day Weekend) and the golfing was free, two hot-tubs still running as well as the exercise room. We spent the weekend playing games and when we woke to snow on the Monday morning we made a snowman. I would highly recommend this resort especially in the off season. Can't speak from experience about the summer but it looks like a perfect spot right on the lake with lots of outdoor activities.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lake Okanagan Resort is located on 300 acres of mountainside parkland on the West Shore of beautiful Okanagan Lake, just 20 minutes from downtown Kelowna.Lake Okanagan Resort is the Kelowna's "true destination Resort. The resort has its own 9 hole executive par 3 golf course, lit tennis courts, hot tubs, resort store, renovated meeting space, restaurants, lounge, seasonal pools, spa, upgraded suites (all with kitchen facilities) and premier villas, beach and brand new marina.The resort welcomes families, couples, groups, conferences, retreats and is perfect for beach weddings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Lake Okanagan Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lake Okanagan Hotel Kelowna
- Lake Okanagan Kelowna
- Lake Okanagan Resort Kelowna, Okanagan Valley