We stayed at the Accent in from Dec. 30-Jan 2/2011. Our room was very comfortable. We arrived early in the morning at 8:00am when check in was for 4:00pm, and the front desk found a room for us. We were very impressed by this. We loved the pillows. They were so comfortable. The little rubber ducky in the bathroom brought a smile. We had a kitchenette which was stocked with dishes, cutlery, pot, pan and spatua etc. We also had a fridge and microwave. I would definitely stay again. The only disappointment was that the Exercise room only had two elipticals. An area gym will give a discount if you say that you are staying at the Accent Inn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Accent Inn Kelowna hotel is the best place to stay during your adventures in British Columbia's sunny Okanagan Valley. The hotel is conveniently located near downtown Kelowna, with its many restaurants, shops, art galleries, and recreational facilities rimming Okanagan Lake. Explore BC and enjoy the scenic route. Get ready to drink in some of the best wine during an Okanagan wine tour or take advantage of some great golf packages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Priceline, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Accent Inn Kelowna reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Accent Inn Kelowna Hotel Kelowna
- Accent Hotel Kelowna
- Accent Inn Kelowna Okanagan Valley