All reviews rubber duck front desk parking lot room was clean small kitchenette third floor pancake machine motel style stay there again stayed nights close to downtown city park mini fridge outdoor pool continental breakfast convenient location a great stay
Selected filters
Reviewed May 6, 2019 via mobile

Very comfortable beds and pillows. Breakfast included with baseball team. Friendly and helpful staff. Workout room small but had cardio and universal gym... Very clean. Walking distance to restaurants and market.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
NatalieC3761, General Manager at Accent Inn Kelowna, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us Trudy J! I'm happy to hear that your team enjoyed their stay with us. I will be sure to share your feedback with our team and we hope to see you again!

Reviewed April 29, 2019

don't bother. just a room, small bathroom, air conditioner is close to second bed.I had a difficult time sleeping with it so close, so i used a pillow to block it. Breakfast room is a closet, with small tables and poor decor.

Room tip: Don't go to Ricky's. Skip the continental.
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Compass33201783120
NatalieC3761, General Manager at Accent Inn Kelowna, responded to this reviewResponded May 3, 2019

Thank you again for sharing your feedback with us. As I expressed in my email to you directly I am terribly sorry that you had a poor sleep and a completely unacceptable dining experience at the neighboring restaurant. You do have my direct contact details if you would care to share any suggestions for our breakfast room or to discuss your experience further.

Reviewed April 28, 2019

Good room nice decor good friendly staff. Large breakfast room. Good service lots of breakfast choices. Accommodated several kids sports teams. Good hostess in breakfast room. Love that they provide makeup remover towels for us ladies . It keeps their super white towels clean.

Room tip: Quieter towards back of hotel
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to review us ootsville. I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and will be sure to share the positive feedback with our team. We love that the makeup remover wipes save our towels too!!! We hope to have the chance to welcome you back if your travels bring you to Kelowna again.

Reviewed April 25, 2019

I had arrived at Accent Inns, Kelowna with a reservation booked and paid for online through an unfamiliar booking agency. However, the hotel had no record of any such reservation. The hotel was nearly fully booked and we were doubtful of finding anywhere else so close to town at such a good rate. Then, a most lovely manager, Manny Herrera, came to the rescue. He told us not to worry, that they would help sort this out, and that they would have a room for us one way or another. He and his staff got on the phone with the booking agency and helped resolve whatever error had occurred in the booking process. In the end, I got a refund from the booking company and Manny set us up with a perfect room at a great price, despite being near full occupancy.
We very much appreciated the kindness and professionalism from all of the staff in involved, and we very much enjoyed our stay in a clean, cosy room right close to downtown. Next trip to Kelowna, I will certainly be returning to Accents Inn (without booking through some unknown agency!). Thank you for everything!!

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
NatalieC3761, General Manager at Accent Inn Kelowna, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2019

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us Laura. I am thrilled (and not at all surprised), that Manny and our team took such wonderfully good care of you. We very much look forward to welcoming you back on your future travels to Kelowna.

Reviewed April 13, 2019

The hotel has comfortable beds, and a full bath. Breakfast is continental but has hard boiled eggs. I was part of a large group of seniors and it seemed we were all satisfied. The hotel is located close to several fast food outlets, and about 15 mins by foot to the entertainment district.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
NatalieC3761, General Manager at Accent Inn Kelowna, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us rnathan. We thoroughly enjoyed having your group stayed with us last week and hope we may see you again on future travels to Kelowna! I'm happy to hear that you found the beds comfortable and our location central for your needs.