“We will be back.”
Review of Accent Inn Kelowna

Accent Inn Kelowna
Ranked #10 of 34 Hotels in Kelowna
Reviewed July 15, 2014

The rooms were clean and everything you could ask for was on site, Starbucks and ABC Restaurant. We were very pleased with our stay, the beds were so comfortable. We had a room at the back and it was very quite. We will definitely stay here again.

Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple

Reviewed July 15, 2014

We (husband/wife) spent 7 nights at hotel over past two weeks, for business purposes. The rooms where neat/clean, all of the staff were friendly/respectful (front desk, housekeeping), and the a/c worked great. We needed desk space so we could work in the evening, and the staff helped us find a good solution (this was important to us, so we appreciated the way they helped us out). The parking was fine and we felt safe in the hotel. The wifi signal was strong, allowing us to watch important videos. There is a Starbucks coffee shop and an a restaurant adjacent to the hotel.

We have stayed in several of the other Accent Inns in that past and have found them great to deal with. I appreciate their cancellation policy and they are well-priced for what you get.

Room Tip: Old spaghetti factory restaurant across the street from hotel - good value.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
MikeGreenhalgh, General Manager at Accent Inn Kelowna, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2014

Dear kaps20,

Thank you for the kind review and we look forward to hosting you here again in the future.

Reviewed July 14, 2014

I had booked my room online on Tuesday July 8, 2014 through an online booking company which processed my payment and sent me receipt of the same. I thought nothing more about it and looked forward to my stay in Kelowna at Accent Inns. When I arrived, I was disheartened to find that the front desk did not have me in their reservation system. I was told that they were all booked for the weekend. I gave my paperwork to the girl behind the front desk to confirm that I had booked and paid for a room. I wish I could remember your name, but I do remember your smile and excellent customer service. She called Melanie to our rescue. Melanie called the head office and was very diligent in sorting this matter out for us. She was kind, calm, and reassuring and I felt as if I was talking with an old friend. Melanie did find us a room for the night and it was ready for us shortly thereafter. Every person that I spoke with at Accent Inns went over and above to ensure that our stay was the best. Words cannot express how much I did enjoy my stay with you. I honestly felt very welcome and a part of your family. To Melanie or Captain Mel and her team, thank you for taking the time to make our stay so memorable. I highly recommend Accent Inns as "Your Home Away From Home".

Pam Pierson
Airdrie, Alberta

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Pamelaroseelizabeth

Dear Pam,

Thank you so much for this kind review about Melanie and the rest of our staff. We are proud of our staff at Accent Inns and I am glad we were able to turn your stay into an enjoyable one. Please give us a call directly the next time you are coming to Kelowna and we will look after everything for you from the start. We look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed July 5, 2014

I stayed here June 20th. I found the staff very helpful, friendly, and willing to go the extra distance to provide assistance. People speaking outside the rooms can be annoying as voices carry when the room doors open to the outside. Some traffic noise carries as well.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family

Dear Kreenish,

Thanks for the very positive review of our awesome staff, I think the same way of them. Next time you are coming to Kelowna, please look us up so we can welcome you back!

Reviewed July 2, 2014

So for the most part this was a great hotel. The beds were some of the most comfortable I have ever slept in (great pillows too, and there were a lot) the room had a great A/C unit that was adjustable and actually worked very well. Good value for the money. Great location, walking distance to downtown, starbucks in the parking lot, De Dutch pannenkoken, Booster Juice & Fatburger right across the street. My only problem was their on-site security guard. We checked in late as we were coming from Calgary so we were unloading the truck at about 12:30 am. He approached us and told us to keep it down as they had a quiet time....fair enough. The next night as we were sitting outside talking he was quite rude and told us to keep it down even though we were talking at a normal volume. He continued to harass us for the next few hours. I understand that you don't want people who cause problems but we were very reasonable in our conversational volume and it really seemed like he got off on exerting his "security power". Other that that the hotel was great. and the chamber maids were awesome and friendly

Room Tip: There is an elevator in the middle of the rooms. we were in # 386 which is right on the end so the...
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Jyllean N
Reviewed June 30, 2014

Visiting family in Kelowna we found the Accent in to be just a block away from them and decided to check it out.
It is basic but the staff are very friendly and helpful.
We had just finished cycling part of the Kettle Valley Rail Trail and we pleasantly surprised to see that this Accent in has a designated area to wash your bike, to do any repairs and to store it. This is a great benefit!!
The Inn is close to walking down Bernard which has been made a very nice place to walk, to shop, to have coffee or to dine. You can also very easily walk right down to the waterfront.
For getting in and off the highway, this Accent Inn is right on that main road and makes it very easy to head out of town when your visit is finished.
Many places to eat close by.
A great stopping point.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 30, 2014

Check in was efficient and the people were helpful. The beds were comfortable and the room reasonably appointed but nothing fancy and the motel fulfilled our requirements of reasonable value for money. Some rooms can be a bit noisy with vehicles coming and going, but on the whole I would stay there again given my experience.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family