The parking, TV and Wi-Fi were all excellent.
The room was quite gloomy and the bathroom smelled of tobacco smoke,which remained even after being sprayed by a member of staff who attended as soon as I complained.
The beds were very good with thick, comfortable mattresses and nice clean linen and covers.
The kitchenette was small but adequate and reasonably equipped.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Accent Inn Kelowna hotel is the best place to stay during your adventures in British Columbia's sunny Okanagan Valley. The hotel is conveniently located near downtown Kelowna, with its many restaurants, shops, art galleries, and recreational facilities rimming Okanagan Lake. Explore BC and enjoy the scenic route. Get ready to drink in some of the best wine during an Okanagan wine tour or take advantage of some great golf packages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Accent Inn Kelowna reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Accent Inn Kelowna Hotel Kelowna
- Accent Hotel Kelowna
- Accent Inn Kelowna Okanagan Valley