Recently stayed at the Accent Inn for a weekend trip to Kelowna. Would definitely recommend for a clean & well-kept budget hotel. No complaints, aside from the group of drunken young men staying in the room next to us! Also, we were on the 2nd floor and had to carry our suitcases up a flight of stairs. Not an issue for us, but may be of concern to people with mobility issues as we didn't see an elevator.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Accent Inn Kelowna hotel is the best place to stay during your adventures in British Columbia's sunny Okanagan Valley. The hotel is conveniently located near downtown Kelowna, with its many restaurants, shops, art galleries, and recreational facilities rimming Okanagan Lake. Explore BC and enjoy the scenic route. Get ready to drink in some of the best wine during an Okanagan wine tour or take advantage of some great golf packages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Accent Inn Kelowna reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Accent Inn Kelowna Hotel Kelowna
- Accent Hotel Kelowna
- Accent Inn Kelowna Okanagan Valley