The service here was very friendly and the room was clean and modern. The location was central to all of our activities and shopping. We stayed in deluxe suite, which was a little small, but was just what we were looking for to be able to get the kids to bed at a decent time while we stayed up and watched tv in the bedroom.
The pool was a nice bonus, and we got a hotel guest discount at the ABC Restaurant next door. Our first night there they had a "kids eat free" promotion, so we got a great meal at a great price.
There was a little bit of noise from traffic, however it didn't seem to disrupt our sleep at all. The beds and pillows were wonderful - I slept better there than I do at home!
My only complaint was that the temperature of the shower seemed to have sudden fluctuations - hot one second, cold the next.
Overall it was a good place to stay. Nothing too fancy, but we would probably stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Accent Inn Kelowna hotel is the best place to stay during your adventures in British Columbia's sunny Okanagan Valley. The hotel is conveniently located near downtown Kelowna, with its many restaurants, shops, art galleries, and recreational facilities rimming Okanagan Lake. Explore BC and enjoy the scenic route. Get ready to drink in some of the best wine during an Okanagan wine tour or take advantage of some great golf packages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Accent Inn Kelowna reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Accent Inn Kelowna Hotel Kelowna
- Accent Hotel Kelowna
- Accent Inn Kelowna Okanagan Valley