Stayed here one night after flying in to Kelowna and before our trip to a lakeside cottage. There were 5 of us including 3 young kids. We got a one bedroom suite and were pleasantly surprised with our stay. The staff were really, really nice, and helpful with a few unusual requests. The room had 2 nice beds with new pillows and a pull out which was just fine for our 5 year old. There was a regular sized fridge, stove, and a microwave. The A/C worked great and everything was nice and clean. The grounds were great, especially for families with young kids. There was a nice play area and both an indoor and outdoor pool as well as a pretty nice little fitness room. The free continental breakfast was mostly standard fare but also had fresh Okanagan cherries! So all in all nothing bad to say about Seasons and would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fabulous 5.5 Acre property with two courtyards, indoor & outdoor pools,hot tub, fitness center, bar-b-ques, playground, games area, volleyball court, putting green, coffee bar, satelite TV. Excellent location surrounded by great restaurants & shopping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and Hotel.de so you can book your Okanagan Seasons Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Okanagan Seasons Hotel Kelowna
- Okanagan Seasons Resort Kelowna, Okanagan Valley