All reviews room was clean continental breakfast hard boiled eggs pancake maker park and fly hot tub yogurt close to the airport an overnight stay stayed one night outdoor pool short drive highway microwave dust mirror vehicle
Selected filters
Reviewed May 4, 2019 via mobile

We book online for a two night stay, when checking in the front desk not only made us pay upfront (with a credit card) but also made us pay a 200 damage deposit upfront. I have spent the majority of my 40 years career traveling and I never had to pay upfront plus a damage deposit when using a valid credit card. I found the front desk employee to be extremely rude and arrogant. The room was clean but way over priced $150/night for what you get. I would not recommend this hell hole, don't stay at Days Inn, run to any other hotel.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 15, 2019

Asked front desk to look at our heat in our room as room was cold. I was told it takes a while to heat up. Came back later in evening and room was cold. We were offered a new room but was late at night and we were tired. Terrible sleep with no heat and no service. They had lots of time to check out heater but was just given lip service. Never would stay there again

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed April 4, 2019

Office is open 24/7 so check out was no problem. It should be about $100/night or less. It’s not super close to the airport and I wouldn’t park my vehicle there for my trip. Not secure at all and you have to park at the back. It’s NOT FREE parking either like it used to be and the shuttle costs money now too. Cheaper to park at the airport and more secure. It’s also awkward to get to anywhere in Kelowna if you go back towards the south as the entrance only goes north. Room was clean and comfortable.

Room tip: Basic on the highway not close to the airport.
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank P7445NKlisap
Reviewed March 31, 2019

Comfy soft bed with nice pillows to match. friendly staff ready and willing to help at a moments notice. Was everything i was looking for at the time. If i had to complain i would say the towels were fairly abrasive on the skin and could be softer.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed March 19, 2019 via mobile

My daughter and I stayed the night the room we had was really quiet the breakfast was good. The staff was great and very helpful. The beds were very comfortable. I am definitely going to be staying there again.

Trip type: Traveled on business