All reviews room was clean continental breakfast pancake maker hard boiled eggs park and fly hot tub yogurt close to the airport would stay here again stayed one night outdoor pool short drive microwave vehicle
Selected filters
Reviewed June 4, 2018

We had a nice room with a separate bed room, a bit dark but therefore nice and cool inside. The staff was nice, the lady who dealt with us was new at the Days Inn Kelowna, but obiviously experienced. She was super friendly.
The hotel location is good, right on the highway and close to the airport. plenty of restaurants nearby.
The pool was refreshing.
The room wasn't perfectly presented but clean enough.
All in all it was great value!

One thing we didn't like was the plastic cutlery at breakfast. I don't mind using it, but it would be nice seeing the use of plastic getting reduced.

Room tip: lower floor room with separate bedroom was close to the pool
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 28, 2018 via mobile

Clean rooms. Friendly staff. Nice pool although it was beside the road so a bit of road noise. Smallest hot tub I’ve ever seen LOL. Breakfast was ok - had a pancake making machine so the kids liked that. Would stay again if I needed to. Had a nice courtyard inside that was nice to sit and relax in.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed May 27, 2018

Our family of 4 stayed just for a quick overnight. My daughter liked the pool and was happy that it was warm even though it wasn't too hot outside.

The room was clean and the beds were comfortable. It was perfect for a quick overnight. We will likely stay at this hotel again.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed May 13, 2018 via mobile

I was pleasantly surprised with the room for the price. But then I went to put my water in the fridge and noticed that the previous occupants food was still all in the fridge. I called down to the front desk and he said OK and hung up. And then he called me back to say that he would come and get the stuff out of the fridge. So he took a picture of it because he told me that the boss would wanna know. And then at 10:20 PM he called back my room to ask if he had left his keys on the fridge. Hope that wasn’t the master set of keys that he was missing.

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Rettey
Reviewed May 7, 2018 via mobile

I stayed here a few months back because of the location and price. I usually had stayed elsewhere for the same reason but, the hotel was booked solid. So this time I chose to say here because of my last positive experience. This time 5 nights. The hotel was wonderful. The frisbee team that stayed one night was not!!!! They partied all night. Management went to them three times to solve the problem. Then manager spent the morning solving this issue. After an unpleasant conversation with the coach the manager made the team pay for my room. Although the team and coach denied the noise the manager simply asked if they wanted to watch the security cameras. He stopped his denying arguments. So, know you’re well protected and will be heard with results. I will stay here again and again. The manager moved me to a quiet suite at a discounted rate for the remainder of my stay. Best refreshing sleeps. Stay here for the clean comfortable rooms knowing you’ll be taken good care of.

Trip type: Traveled on business