Motel style accommodation in a convenient location. Clean and comfortable, room with 2 queen beds was a bit small but fine for our 2night stay. I am very sensitive to chemical smells and fragrances and after reading previous reviews I was a bit concerned but am happy to report that while we could smell cleanser on arrival, it wasn't offensive. The breakfast is typical: lots of bread, bagels and muffins, yogurt, cereal and hard boiled eggs. Nothing special but enough to get you going in the morning. Fine for a short stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you are in Kelowna for business or pleasure, Days Inn Kelowna welsomces you. We are located just minutes from Kelowna International Airport and popular local attractions. Explore the city or enjoy outdoor activities such as skiing, golfing, swimming or even a winery tour. You’ll start your day off right with our free Daybreak Café breakfast full of tasty choices. After a long day of travelling or play, refresh yourself in our heated outdoor pool, or relax and unwind in our outdoor heated whirlpool. Days Inn Kelowna is your one stop destination for everything the Okanagan Valley has to offer. You will appreciate our friendly service, relaxing atmosphere and our clean, comfortable guest rooms. Our knowledgeable staff can help you plan any number of excursions to make your stay a memorable one. Days Inn Kelowna is the Best Value under the Valley Sun. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotwire, Orbitz, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Days Inn Kelowna reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Kelowna Hotel Kelowna
- Kelowna Days Inn
- Days Inn Kelowna Okanagan Valley