“Small but clean”

Ranked #21 of 34 Hotels in Kelowna
Maple Ridge, Canada
“Small but clean”
Reviewed March 20, 2013

We wanted a room for an over night stay that we could also bring our dog. The staff were very friendly and accommodating. We arrived a few hours early but they still gave us a room without a fuss. The cost of the dog staying was only $10. which is cheap compared to some dog friendly hotels we have stayed at. They have free WiFi. The hotel is on the main hwy but was not noisy. The room was smaller than we thought it would be but we didn't have children with us so it worked out just fine. I think we only payed about $80 for the night. They have a mini fridge and microwave in the room. Free continental breakfast, if you want something more there is other breakfast restaurants down the road. We stayed in and ordered from Boston Pizza. Over all for the price it was fine, and customer service was excellent. I would go back for an overnight-er.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (71)
Kamloops
Reviewed March 6, 2013

- Clean rooms
- Quiet stay
- Great service from hotel employees
- Location reasonable to all popular amenities in town
- Great value

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Oliver, Canada
Reviewed January 27, 2013

I stayed here the night before I was to catch my 6 am flight. The young woman who checked me in was friendly as well as efficient.I got to the airport next morning at 4 am to be told the kennel my dog was going to travel in, was not up to Alaskair's regulations.It was the same kennel my dog had traveled in when we last traveled on their airline.Back to the Days Inn I had to go.The night clerk was good and gave me back my same room without any problems. In the later morning when I was going to find a new kennel for my dog,the young lady working the desk was awesome. I was stressed and upset. She told me to bring my dog up to reception and she would look after her there instead of locking my dog in her kennel.When I got back and told her I would like to donate the kennel I had to leave behind to the local RSPCA she said they would keep it there until it could be picked up or one of their staff would take it to them. Apparently they donate all their recyclables to the RSPCA and a staff member drops it off to them.It all fell into place and took the stress from me. Days Inn in Kelowna allows your dog and asks only a $10 fee to have them stay.My room was clean and comfortable. I would recommend staying with them.
THANK YOU DAYS INN,KELOWNA ,BC. JA White

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
Calgary, Canada
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Stayed here the night before an early flight, was upgraded to a suite and impressed. Clean rooms and good coffee. Would have loved to have some Pay-Per-View but the tv was good. The bed was comfy as was the couch for a good nap!
Would have liked to know that there wasnt an attached restaurant but was happy with the overall experience!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business