1,008 results
All reviews breakfast buffet pool side lots of parking front desk staff liquor store great pool enjoyed my stay business trip stay there again rooms are clean a great stay central location pool and hot tub yogurt conference poolside downtown
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The rooms are very nice and the staff there are very warm and inviting. Its in a great central area of the city making it a great place to stay. The access to parking was easy and I noticed security walking the parking lots. I will stay there again on my next trip to Kelowna.

Room tip: The road noise in the front of the hotel is high in the daytime from the main street "Harvey". Other then that it was great.
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I arrived to the hotel at 930 am to check in. The expected answer to hear would be its early but we’ll hold the bags and to come back at 3. Lindsay at the front desk was able to provide me with a room right away. She was very friendly and helpful. I had numerous requests throughout my stay and the staff Letisha and Trevor were prompt and very helpful. Their sense of humor and friendly disposition and happy to assist attitude made our stay even more memorable. Patrick, restaurant manager was able to squeeze a reservation for us on a full night at the restaurant. The hotel is clean and updated . Thank you Lindsay, Letisha and Trevor for making our stay memorable. The rooms are fresh and clean and beds very comfortable. Without hesitation I would highly recommend Coast Capri to anyone choosing a hotel in kelowna. Know that I don’t take time out of my schedule to write a review on trip advisor. Noteworthy too this is my first. So if tells you anything, your hotel has the best staff I have come across in my travels in the last five years.We will be back. Thank you for making our weekend great!

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

for meals, have some glutton free dessert options besides fruit for banquets especially. they can be purchased from COSCO or local businesses.
Develop a system to identify the people who have dietary needs.perhaps a place for them to pick up their plate. there was signs, yes, however it wasn't clear, who to speak to if additional help or food was needed.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed April 13, 2019

This hotel is extremely clean, has excellent food choices, I highyly recommend the breakfast buffet, and the most amazingly helpful staff. We felt safe and cared about at this venue and I would highly recommend it. Guest security and comfort is taken seriously.

Room tip: If you don't need housekeeping you get a $10 voucher to use in the restaurant.
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed April 13, 2019 via mobile

I think this is the third time for me reviewing this place, but as I sit in the nice little breakfast area again, looking at the pool and eating a great (included) buffet, sipping my coffee, I am thinking of why I like this place so much. A few reasons: it is smaller, feeling a bit boutique-like. The included breakfast is realky good. The rooms are fresh and comfirtable. The lobby and pool area have a nice, quiet, retro vibe that makes me feel like its the 1960's (in a good way). The staff is friendly. And for some reason I always sleep well here. The only issue (if it is one), is that the place is a 5 minute drive (25-30 minute walk) from the lake and from everything downtown. But that suits me just fine.

Trip type: Traveled on business