1,043 results
All reviews breakfast buffet front desk staff lots of parking pool side liquor store enjoyed my stay stay there again business trip outdoor pool rooms are clean central location a great stay hot tub conference poolside downtown balconies
Selected filters
Reviewed June 1, 2017

This is an excellent place to go for either a romantic weekend or a girls getaway....I have done both now and am impressed, definitely will go again. Great deal for the money, location and also the weekend entertainment was a wonderful surprise!

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed May 31, 2017

We truly loved the Costal Capri. The pool and rooms are lovely. I was extremely pleased when the Costal Capri accommodated placing us close to our family free of charge and upgrading us to the seventh floor with breakfast both days. However, when checking out my room I was charged extra for each night and even more then then my family staying in the room. My original booking was far less then I was charged. It is very disappointing as the Costal Capri in Kelowna is where we stay regularly and would have liked to have continued staying.

Room tip: Be sure to check your billing receipt upon checkout.
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed May 30, 2017

the Staff exhibited fantastic service, the rooms where clean and the beds comfortable. The Breakfast was delicious. Ample parking for trucks and haulers. The Coffee bar near the lobby makes a mean mocha!

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed May 30, 2017

We came here for my girlfriends bachelorette party. The rooms were fantastic, it included parking and breakfast!!!
Went down to the restaurant for dinner - The service was a bit slow but they had live music and a nice atmosphere!
The rooms were beautiful. I will definitely be staying here again!!

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed May 29, 2017

I attended a three-day conference and was very impressed with the quality of the facilities and service. Wait staff were very professional and the quality and variety of food was surprisingly good. My room was clean and the bed and pillows were super comfortable. I also appreciated the chance to sit on my balcony. The hotel is very easy to get to and is Close to shopping.

• Trip type: Traveled on business