Coast Capri Hotel
Holiday Inn Express Kelowna(Kelowna)(Great Value!)
$102
Delta Hotels Grand Okanagan Resort(Kelowna)(Great Value!)
$200
Hotels.com
$121
$105
Agoda.com
The Royal Anne Hotel(Kelowna)(Great Value!)
$116
$113
Travelocity
Accent Inn Kelowna(Kelowna)(Great Value!)
$146
$143
Elvoline
$154
$140
getaroom.com
Comfort Suites Kelowna(Kelowna)(Great Value!)
$120
TripAdvisor
$178
Dilworth Inn(Kelowna)
$116
getaroom.com
All reviewsstarbucks coffeebreakfast buffetpool sidelots of parkingfront desk staffgreat poolliquor storestay there againenjoyed my staybusiness tripexcellent staycentral locationcomfortable bedshot tubyogurtdowntownlounge
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 7, 2009

We stayed at this hotel for the weekend as we were in town for a wedding. We got a CAA rate and I really was feeling ambivilent about paying $170/night for a 3* property, but it was located relatively close to the wedding.

We had some car troubles on the way up and had to be dropped off at the property by a tow truck. Upon arrival, the front desk clerk was so helpful and nice, and she upgraded us to a room on the top floor. The room was spacious and the bed was quite comfortable with the white linens and duvet. It came with a bathrobe, bottled water and chocolates too. The bathroom could have used a bit of a refresh and the TV was only so-so, but all in all the room was much nicer than I expected. Also, we liked the free internet.

Seeing as how we no longer had a car, it was very nice that the hotel is located near to De Dutch (for breakfast) and Fat Burger (for lunch). There is a grocery store and a Winners in the adjacent mall, plus a Starbucks across the street.

I would certainly stay here again!

Reviewed October 4, 2009

We stayed at the Coast Capri for 2 nights and it proved to be a great place to relax by the pool. I was surprised by the price, but just about all hotels in Kelowna seemed to be overpriced at that time of the year, which is surprising for a city that doesn’t have that much to offer. It costs more per night than a four star hotel in prime location in San Francisco.

Aside of the cost, the hotel was good. The room was average, but comfortable. The balcony overlooking the pool was a nice feature, a place to relax to at the end of the day.
The pool was good, long and mostly sunny. Service at the restaurant was a bit slow, but nothing to make this stay a bad one.

A good hotel, average, but a little bit overpriced.

Reviewed September 25, 2009

My boyfriend and I stayed at the Coast Capri the weekend of a wedding. We got the 'sizzlin summer' deal which included a stay in the premiere room for about $130 a night and $30 toward room service.
When we got to the hotel the key to our room didn't work. The manager (?) was extremely kind and apologetic and took us to the hotel restaurant where he asked the server to give us anything we wanted while he remedied the situation. In 15 minutes he had a room ready for us. The room was beautiful - tastefully decorated and very clean. I will never forget the bed - it was the most comfortable one I have ever slept on!
I also love the way the hotel wraps around the pool. Our weekend was filled with wedding activities and I just wished we'd had more time to hang out at the hotel! The place and service were excellent and I would highly recommend staying here.

Reviewed September 24, 2009

I stayed recently and could not recommend this hotel enough. We were due to stay for 4 nights but ended up extending our stay to 6 due to my father taking ill on the first night. When my father took ill the staff went above and beyond the call of duty to help us, for which my mother and I are eternally grateful. We asked if it would be possible to extend our stay and were told not to worry about a thing and true to their word we didn't need to worry about anything, they took care of everything. We ate in the restaurant most nights and the food was fantastic as was the waiting staff. The pool was always clean and well kept as was whole hotel. Special thanks to Elliot, mum wanted to adopt him! Thank you all

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed August 19, 2009

After calling to check rates (Which they gave me a great one) I drove the 3 minutes up the road to it and they had all my information prepared and waiting for my arrival. (I am a rewards member) I checked in and went to my room on the 4th floor over looking the pool. I heard nothing from the pool even with my deck door open. The maid on my floor was very friendly and pleasant to chat with. The room looked a little old but I am not complaining at all. The bed was super comfy. I just wish the air conditioner worked a little colder. (It was over 30 the day I was there) The TV worked great. I didn't eat in the hotel, but I did go across the street to the ABC Family restaurant that was way cheaper for dinner and the food was excellent. In the evening I did walk into downtown. Be warned that it is a fair walk but not too long a one. (About 5 blocks each way) The internet in the buisness center was free to use and worked excellent. Wireless I cannot comment on as I did not have a laptop with me. Would I stay here again? You bet I would and this time I would try the pool.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled solo