“Simply the best!!!”

Coast Capri Hotel Kelowna
Ranked #6 of 33 Hotels in Kelowna
Reviewed September 24, 2009

I stayed recently and could not recommend this hotel enough. We were due to stay for 4 nights but ended up extending our stay to 6 due to my father taking ill on the first night. When my father took ill the staff went above and beyond the call of duty to help us, for which my mother and I are eternally grateful. We asked if it would be possible to extend our stay and were told not to worry about a thing and true to their word we didn't need to worry about anything, they took care of everything. We ate in the restaurant most nights and the food was fantastic as was the waiting staff. The pool was always clean and well kept as was whole hotel. Special thanks to Elliot, mum wanted to adopt him! Thank you all

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled with family

Reviewed August 19, 2009

After calling to check rates (Which they gave me a great one) I drove the 3 minutes up the road to it and they had all my information prepared and waiting for my arrival. (I am a rewards member) I checked in and went to my room on the 4th floor over looking the pool. I heard nothing from the pool even with my deck door open. The maid on my floor was very friendly and pleasant to chat with. The room looked a little old but I am not complaining at all. The bed was super comfy. I just wish the air conditioner worked a little colder. (It was over 30 the day I was there) The TV worked great. I didn't eat in the hotel, but I did go across the street to the ABC Family restaurant that was way cheaper for dinner and the food was excellent. In the evening I did walk into downtown. Be warned that it is a fair walk but not too long a one. (About 5 blocks each way) The internet in the buisness center was free to use and worked excellent. Wireless I cannot comment on as I did not have a laptop with me. Would I stay here again? You bet I would and this time I would try the pool.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled solo
1  Thank gunner116
Reviewed July 20, 2009

We were originally just driving home through Kelowna and had not intended on staying over. After spending the late afternoon by the pool and noticing all the little 'extras' in the room <ie: actual little creams in the fridge for coffee> we decided to stay another day. Room was spacious and immaculate. Staff were very friendly and accommodating. Full size pool with lots of lounges to rest on. Pool side service was special!.Were even able to have a full meal, overlooking the pool, at 1O:OO PM. Super comfortable bed! Great location on main thoroughfare yet only a few minutes to downtown. Apparently the pet owners love the place as well - one elevator rider noted the Coast Hotels are noted for this! His canine companion even received a 'treat' from the lady at the desk on the way out!

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 4, 2009

My husband and I spent 4 days at the Coast Capri Hotel In Kelowna. We have been travelling extensively since retiring 7 years ago, and we can both agree that our stay at the Coast Capri was one of the best.

Of course, being the service industry, the thing that made it so enjoyable were the employees. The people were friendly and knowlegable and everyone that we came in contact with went above and beyond. Besides the terrific people, the rooms, the lobby and fitness room were spotless and well maintained.

I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank JanetAlberta
Reviewed January 21, 2009

I know somebody will check my history and dismiss my reviews - I give everybody 5 stars! Trust me, not all hotels are equal. If I could give this hotel 6 stars I would. What a great place! And even though it looks from the outside like it was built in the 70s, the rooms don't feel ancient at all, and the lobby is ultra-modern! Is there really anything like it in Kelowna? Somebody will have to tell me where.

Stayed: January 2009, traveled on business
2  Thank OccidentalOriental
Reviewed October 24, 2008

Decent hotel - would say 3 star is an accurate rating. Stayed for a business meeting. Room was nice, very large & clean. Linens fresh, turndown service at night. Bathroom was fully stocked with all the amenities. Overall, nice hotel - but I didn't get a "new" feeling when I walked in. Hotel room had a nice view of the mountains. There was a pool, restaurant and coffee shop on site which was nice. Hotel was close to town. Overall, I would stay again.

• Stayed: September 2008, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
2  Thank Lucygoosey1985
Reviewed July 18, 2008

Kelowna, B.C. : Coast Capri Hotel: "Great Experience!"

Date: April, 2008

My family and I spent two weeks at the Coast Capri Hotel in Kelowna and had a wonderful experience! The service was excellent; the staff were extremely helpful and friendly. We enjoyed many meals in the hotel; ordering room service, sitting at the lounge (kid friendly) by the pool and the Vintage Dining Room which is fabulous!! The hotel is also conveniently located near many stores and restaurants. We were extremely pleased with the comfort of the beds, the pillows and the clean linens. The room was tastefully decorated and well maintained. Even though it was early April, my children and I spent many hours in the heated outdoor pool and hot tub!!! All in all, an enjoyable experience!!!

• Stayed: April 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank Okanagan_8