1,411 results
All reviews best westerns great hotel hot breakfast breakfast staff shopping and restaurants the ground floor breakfast was included central location rooms are clean easy access would definitely stay here again a great stay front desk staff pool and hot tub great room yogurt room was large
Selected filters
Reviewed May 7, 2019 via mobile

This hotel has consistently provided above average accommodation and services. The complimentary breakfast offers many choices, both hot & cold. Staff has always been welcoming and outgoing. The facility is immaculately clean 24/7.

Trip type: Traveled on business
bwkelowna, General Manager at Best Western Plus Kelowna Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Good afternoon 593kenn,

Thank you for your positive review of our property. Reading your comments, it seems as though you had an Excellent experience with us however your rating of 'Terrible' shows us that this was not the case. Could you please send me your feedback to agm@bwkelowna.com to let me know if there was something we could have done differently to have improved our score to achieve an 'Excellent' rating.

Kind regards

Reviewed May 6, 2019

Hotel is very clean and service is very good, they are very nice people. Amenities are very good and location as well. Close to a big shopping plaza. Parking spot available all the time. very reasonable price. Shuttle for airport available

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Good afternoon DayTrip56736361895,

Thank you for selecting the Best Western Plus Kelowna Hotel & Suites as your destination of choice while staying in Kelowna. We are happy to hear that we provided such a great stay for you and appreciate your positive review of our property.

We look forward to welcoming you back for your next stay in Kelowna.

Reviewed May 3, 2019

Our stay was very nice! The staff was very friendly and helpful, and the king size bed was soooo comfortable! I needed two use the business centre and it was easily accessible. The grass was green and the grounds are well manicured too.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Good afternoon Ray C. Thank you for selecting the Best Western Plus Kelowna Hotel & Suites as your destination of choice while staying in Kelowna. We are happy to hear that we provided such a great stay for you and appreciate your review of our property.

We look forward to welcoming you back for your next stay in K-Town.

Reviewed May 2, 2019

There was no bottled water available in rooms. I toled of my sensitivity to chlorine and they suggested the infused water available. The infusion was pieces of orange in the chlorinated water. I was told to buy from a vending machine, the vending machine didn't work!
The noise in room from air conditioning was so loud I thought it was from the elevator. The air conditioner fans were just below my window outside.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
bwkelowna, Manager at Best Western Plus Kelowna Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2019

Hello Roy Henry V, Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay with us. We truly value any and all customer feedback. I did send you an email earlier today to follow up with your concerns.I am terribly sorry to hear that one of the vending machines was not working. We do have others located around the building for your convenience. I am also sorry to hear that you experience some noise from the AC units. I will have our maintenance team investigate this for the next guest. We hope to offer you a much better stay next time you are in Kelowna.

Reviewed May 1, 2019 via mobile

Stayed in a standard room at the Best Western for one night in April.

Nice modern rooms, central location, great views, very quiet in the evenings. Great breakfast with lots to choose from. The hotel seemed to be very busy, pool had upwards of 20 people in it.

When we arrived to check in at 4pm our room still wasn’t ready, it was ready about 15 minutes later. One is the reasons I chose this hotel because of the attached restaurant. The clerk even recommended it when I checked in with my three kids. It was only when I went to visit the restaurant I was told that there were no minors allowed. We ate at cactus club instead which was fantastic.

Trip type: Traveled with family

Hello iplayazi, I wanted to thank you for the nice review you have recently submitted. Our tower rooms have very nice views of our beautiful city. Unfortunately our Pub is 19+ but they do offer room service or they will serve you in our Atrium area if you do have minors with you. We also have a variety of restaurants just steps away. My apologies and I will review with the newer staff to be more aware when recommending the Pub. Thanks again for the great review.