Best Western Plus Kelowna Hotel & Suites
$106
$86
Hotels.com
Holiday Inn Express Kelowna(Kelowna)(Great Value!)
$107
$133
Super 8 Kelowna BC(Kelowna)(Great Value!)
$73
$518
  • Pool
Dilworth Inn(Kelowna)
$90
$75
Delta Hotels Grand Okanagan Resort(Kelowna)(Great Value!)
$226
  • Pool
The Royal Anne Hotel(Kelowna)(Great Value!)
$91
$88
Accent Inn Kelowna(Kelowna)(Great Value!)
$101
$88
$63
$61
1,255 results
All reviewsbest westernsgreat hotelhot breakfasttower roomshopping and restaurantsbreakfast staffthe breakfast areabreakfast was includedthe ground floorup to daterooms are cleancentral locationenjoyed my stayeasy accesswould definitely stay here againa great stayfront desk staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 7, 2014

The staff was extremely helpful. We had to add days to our stay at the last minute but the staff made these changes without issue and even made arrangements for us to have a ground floor room. The pool and court yard are the key to this hotel and is your staying for pleasure my choice would be on the ground floor. Breakfasts are served in a large area and were great. The fitness room is more than adequate. I will definitely be staying again

• Stayed: July 2014
Rosemary P, General Manager at Best Western Plus Kelowna Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2014

Thank you for your terrific review. I am so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and that the staff took care of your various needs pleasantly and efficiently! Our facility is unique with our beautiful outdoor courtyard which makes the May to September stays delightful. Glad you were able to experience so many of our amenities and features.

Thanks again for sharing your great comments. We'll hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed July 7, 2014

Good location! Excellent pool and hot tub amenities! Breakfast buffet lots of choices, but arrive early as it gets very crowded. Very few adjoining rooms, which we wanted but none left. Many nearby restaurants to choose from.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. I'm very glad that you had such a pleasant stay and to know that you enjoy so many of our amenities in the hotel. I'm sorry that we couldn't help with adjoining rooms during your stay...but as you said, they are limited in quantity and reservations need to be made well in advance.

Thanks again for your terrific comments. We'll hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed July 5, 2014 via mobile

I stay monthly here as my business requires I visit every 3-5 weeks.

Never an issue, everyone from
Desk to room service, housekeeping, breakfast bar is wonderful!

Breakfast allows for lots of options, my only small complaint is last time the cut fruit was next to the hard boiled eggs and absorbed some of the smell. Otherwise it is a great bonus to have breakfast included.

I prefer the tower but have stayed in one if the wings as well and both are great! Nothing better than taking advantage of the balcony for your morning coffee.

Looking forward to my next stay!

Ora the attached restaurant has amazing food as well.

Stayed: July 2014

Thank you very much for your fabulous review! I am thrilled that as a regular client, you are happy on each and every one of your visits....very positive feedback to share with my team as I like to acknowledge their efforts and success. I appreciate you sharing this. Thank you!

Thanks again for sharing your comments with our readers. We'll look forward to welcoming you back on your next stay!

Reviewed July 5, 2014

Clean, comfortable stay for business or pleasure at a great value. Close to shopping, downtown beaches and very easy to find. The courtyard is great for morning coffee and evening wind-down. Lots of selection for breakfast and a huge breakfast room. You can sit inside or enjoy the outdoor courtyard seating on a beautiful day.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Rosemary P, General Manager at Best Western Plus Kelowna Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2014

Thank you so much for the wonderful review and providing a great overview to our readers! I am so pleased that you and your family enjoyed your stay and all our amenities. We'll hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed July 1, 2014

Great staff, great room, and I love the outdoor patios. Very professional and timely check in. I will continue to support this property when ever I can get to Kelowna. Although I was only there one night it was a great place to stay.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Rosemary P, General Manager at Best Western Plus Kelowna Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2014

Thank you so much for your great review! I am so pleased that you've had a chance to experience our wonderful team with their friendly service, great rooms and amenities and our lovely patios or balconies. Every room has one and they are a treat whether it be to enjoy the morning coffee or the afternoon/evening beverage! :)

Thanks again for sharing your thoughts. We'll look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip to Kelowna.