Best Western Plus Kelowna Hotel & Suites
The Royal Anne Hotel(Kelowna)(Great Value!)
$114
Accent Inn Kelowna(Kelowna)(Great Value!)
$144
$110
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Kelowna(Kelowna)(Great Value!)
$117
$92
$90
$134
$122
Comfort Suites Kelowna(Kelowna)(Great Value!)
$116
$172
$146
$153
$367
$279
Delta Hotels
  • Pool
The Royal Private Residence Club(Kelowna)(Great Value!)
$400
  • Pool
1,262 results
All reviewsbest westernsgreat hotelhot breakfasttower roomshopping and restaurantsbreakfast staffthe breakfast areabreakfast was includedthe ground floorup to daterooms are cleancentral locationenjoyed my stayeasy accesswould definitely stay here againa great stayfront desk staff
Reviewed March 16, 2014

My wife and I stayed here after flying into Kelowna from two weeks in Southern California. This hotel is right up there with the best and the staff could not have been better. I had booked our room two weeks earlier and left our car there and grabbed the shuttle to the airport and shuttled back on our return. No charge for leaving our car at the hotel saving us parking fee at the airport. On top of that, the hotel upgraded our room on their own accord. All in all one of the nicest places to stay as far as we are concerned..

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Rosemary P, General Manager at Best Western Plus Kelowna Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2014

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. I am pleased that you and your wife enjoyed your stay with us and were able to take advantage of our complimentary park and fly program. I will certainly look forward to sharing your kind words about the facility and staff service to my team as they work hard to ensure all guests enjoy their stay.

Thanks again and we'll hope to welcome you back in the near future!

Reviewed March 16, 2014

We were very happy with the terrific breakfast spread and the room, which had a dividing half-wall between the pull out couch for the kids and the main bed. We didn't get to try the pool on this visit, but it looked decent enough

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you very much for taking the time to review your recent hotel stay with us. I am pleased that you and your family enjoyed your stay with us in our Executive room type and that you found our complimentary hot breakfast buffet a wonderful addition to your stay.

Thanks again for sharing your comments. We will look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed March 13, 2014

One the best Hotel Suites you've ever wanted to stay for a longer time for me and my friends next business trip..according to friends and family, they LOVE the hotel very much. They find it very comfortable and employees makes you feel very welcome and helpful.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Rosemary P, General Manager at Best Western Plus Kelowna Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2014

Thank you so much for the great recommendations and for sharing this with our readers. I'm pleased to hear that you and other friends and family have enjoyed past stays with us and refer guests to stay with us...that is wonderful!

Thanks again for your support and loyalty. We will look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed March 12, 2014

Room was nice and quiet, absolutely great staff! Restaurant has great soups and sandwiches. Fitness centre, not as great, but good pool. Room was spacious with small fridge. Business Centre and Breakfast was great vallue for money and location was close to many shops and main highway, so convenient. Great businesss stay, overall.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you very much for your terrific review of your recent stay! I am so pleased that you enjoyed so many aspects of your stay with us. I'm sorry that the Fitness Centre didn't quite meet your expectations...I would welcome an email from you to let me know what I can do to improve it...my email is rosemary@bwkelowna.com.

Thanks again for choosing to stay with us. Hopefully we can welcome you back again in the near future!

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Our holiday away was good and certainly warmer than at home as we found out it was -40 in Airdrie and maybe -3to -6 in Kelowna. I think we left at the right time. Off to Hawaii on March 18 for our 50th anniversary so I am sure the weather will be even better then..

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Rosemary P, General Manager at Best Western Plus Kelowna Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2014

Thank you very much for your great review. I do hope that you had a wonderful stay with us and that you have a fabulous holiday in Hawaii! Congratulations on your 50th anniversary!!

We will hope to welcome you back to us in the near future. Until then, best wishes and safe travels!