My family and I went to Kelowna for two nights at the Holiday Inn Express. The complementary breakfast was great, it offers several options for everyone. The kids really enjoyed the pool and the two water slides, and what I liked is that there is a lifeguard on duty to watch kids going down the slides. The rooms are comfortable and clean. The only negative we experienced was the pull-out couch for my son, he found it very uncomfortable and had a sore back in the morning.
The staff were very friendly and helpful, and the cleaning staff were great at their job. The hotel is very close the restaurants across the street and well and having the Ricky's restaurant right beside the hotel. The Holiday Inn offers discounts to a few of the restaurants nearby which was very helpful travelling on a budget.
I would also like to mention that the tower is much quieter than the main building, as we have stayed in the main building in the past.
We enjoy this hotel, and we will continue to use it for further trips to Kelowna. We know it, and like it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn Express Kelowna HotelOur downtown Kelowna hotel, conveniently located on Highway 97, is located in the heart of Kelowna but still close to championship golf courses, world-class wineries as well as great shopping.Business travelers will certainly appreciate the hotel's proximity to the Kelowna International Airport. Kelowna is home to many championship golf courses including Gallagher's Canyon, Predator Ridge and the Harvest Golf Club. Our hotel in Kelowna has an assortment of amenities for the business traveler, including free high-speed Internet access, a business centre and a meeting room that's ideal for up to 35 people.We provide guests who are looking for comfort and value with the smart choice for lodging. Vacationers to Kelowna will find that we offer excellent ski packages to Big White ski resort. The Okanagan Valley's wineries host spring and fall wine festivals that are always popular. Guests will be able to wash away their worries as they walk along Okanagan Lake or through one of the many orchards. Our hotel is the perfect leisure vacation choice.With 190 guest rooms, including executive king rooms and two Jacuzzi suites, there are plenty of options for our patrons to choose from when staying in our hotel. Kelowna is a great travel destination for anyone looking for natural beauty in a relaxing environment that is perfect for business or leisure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, HotelsforEveryone, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Kelowna reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Kelowna Hotel Kelowna
- Holiday Inn Kelowna
- Kelowna Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Kelowna Okanagan Valley