Holiday Inn Express Kelowna
Accent Inn Kelowna(Kelowna)(Great Value!)
$144
$110
$173
$154
Hotels.com
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Kelowna(Kelowna)(Great Value!)
$117
$92
$90
$134
$122
$172
$146
Comfort Suites Kelowna(Kelowna)(Great Value!)
$116
$153
$367
$279
Delta Hotels
  • Pool
The Royal Private Residence Club(Kelowna)(Great Value!)
$400
  • Pool
All reviewshi expresswater slidesnew towercinnamon bunscactus clubpancake machineyogurtbreakfast barfree breakfastfront desk staffshopping and restaurantschecking incomfortable bedsbreakfast roomconvenient locationroom ratelots of parking
Reviewed January 28, 2013

I travel over 200 days per year all over the world and to this day I have never experienced a better customer service than the one a always receive at the kelowna holiday inn. From day one the staff have been outstanding . I would like to single out one employee in particular (Barb) at the front counter. She alway goes above and beyond in order to ensure our is the best experience. It's is people like Barb that keep myself and my employees coming back to the kelowna holiday inn. Her friendly demeanour, kindly attitude and being a great problem solver makes her the best front counter employee I have ever encounter. Last two year, myself and my employees have stayed there over 100 nights all together.

Room Tip: Ask for tower
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
Jenn683, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Kelowna, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2013

Dear Guest (Stephane G),

Thank you for posting a review of our property!

We are so happy that you enjoy our Hotel and the service that you recieve. Our team works really hard to ensure that our Guests have a unique experience when visiting the property.

I will ensure that this review is forwarded so that Barb can be recognized by way of a Shining Star Card. This is an incentive for our employees that go above and beyond the call of duty for a Guest.

We appreciate your business from you and your co-workers, and we look forward to having the opportunity to welcome you back to your second home very soon!

Reviewed January 28, 2013

We booked this venue to host our workshop and found it to be an excellent choice. The front desk staff were friendly and professional. The catering staff were also excellent in their service and the food, especially the tiramasu dessert was great. The room was spacious, clean and provided us with the setup that we requested. We will definately book this conference space in the future.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business

Dear Guest (crdconsulting),

Thank you so much for writing a review about your experience in our Conference Centre and Hotel!

We agree that our new caterers La Cucina do a fantastic job serving our Guests, and we love the tiramisu too! Isn't it amazing!!

We are glad that your enjoyed the spacious meeting room and that everything was set up as you required. Our team takes great pride in serving our Guests each day and I am happy that you got to experience this first hand.

Thank you so much for choosing our property for your meetings, and we hope to welcome you back very soon!

Reviewed January 9, 2013

Nice hotel. New wing that has great suites. Got a $60 upgrade to a full suite with Kitchen, 2 queen beds and a hideabed. Only complaint was that there wasn't any dishes in the kitchen?!? Plates at least would have been nice.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Jenn683, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Kelowna, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2013

Dear Guest (JustJess87),

Thank you for your review of our property!

We are happy to hear that you enjoyed our suite while staying with us. I have made a note to present in our next Rooms Division Meeting that we should put some real plates and chinaware into the suites in our tower. I thought that this was a great suggestion! Thank you!

We hope to welcome you back very soon, and thank you so much for choosing us!

Reviewed December 28, 2012

If you've stayed at a Holiday Inn Express before this will be a typical experience. The staff were all extremely friendly and helpful. They even let us store our son's Mountain Bike in the manager's office.

We stayed over the September long weekend and maybe it was because of this, but the breakfast room for every one of our 3 mornings was a GONG SHOW. Line up of 20+ people, no free tables, people eating in the lobby, outside, etc. I would suggest they either increase their hours or expand their seating area.

There also seemed to be an issue with the air circulation in the building. Even though evening temperatures in Kelowna went down to 5C, the air conditioner kicked in and out all night (could they not just circulate fresh outdoor air into the building?) which did make it annoying for sleeping.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank mojafor

Dear Guest (mojafor),

Thank you for sharing your experience with us!

I am so happy to hear that you found our staff friendly and helpful! I am very lucky to work with them each day! I am also happy that we were able to accommodate storing your son's bike for you!

I would like to apologize about the issues you had getting in for breakfast and the issues with your heating and cooling system. I have made note to review your suggestions when we approach our higher volume days in the summer/fall in regards to the hours of the breakfast bar. It was a great suggestion!

We have a preventative maintenance program at the Hotel where we check the Guestrooms for things that are not working quite right, I have asked maintenance if they can also check the HVAC units while they are in doing their normal checks.

Once again, thank you so much for bringing these concerns forward so that we may address them and so that they will not be an issue for future Guests. We look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back to the Hotel.

When you have so many choices in Kelowna

Reviewed December 24, 2012

Went to Kelowna for a girls weekend for sun and wine tour. Our room was located on the first floor and unfortunately it did not have much sunlight. I recommend staying on a different floor. Breakfast buffet was included in the price which got really busy, I would of woken up a bit earlier to beat the rush of people so we could of gotten a table and seats. All in all, Holiday Inn Express was in a good location and price was reasonable. I would recommend it to others and stay there again.

Room Tip: Avoid the 1st floor rooms because the windows are small and do not let in much sunlight.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
Mickey C, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Kelowna, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2015

Mickey C.