“Good but expensive”

Le Plateau Bistro
Cuisines: French
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Neighborhood: South Pandosy - K.L.O.
Reviewed May 15, 2012

We went for lunch and shared two appetizers and one dessert. Also had two beer and two coffees. Cost around $60. The food was quite good, but we left still a bit hungry. Difficult to say there is good lunch value for the buck.

2  Thank Samantha-Snuggs

Reviewed March 20, 2012

My family and I were shopping in Tutt Street Square when we saw this tiny restaurant in the corner so we opted to give it a try. Simply put, it was one of the best experiences eating out we've have had since moving to Kelowna. My server kicked things off with a ginger beer martini which was so refreshing and delicious. I then preceded to try the mushroom ragout crepe with the french onion soup, "WOW", both the crepes and soup were light yet so flavorful I wanted them twice. The chef even came out and had a chat with me which was a nice touch. I've found that Tutt Square has had a few restaurants at this location but I'm quite sure that this one is here to stay. I'm definitely telling everyone I know. Cannot wait to be back!!!!

2  Thank Krystal L
Reviewed March 8, 2012

The service here was great, unsure about the food, it didn't really bust my tastebuds open, the atmosphere feels comfortable and warm though. We will consider a re-visit.

Reviewed March 8, 2012

For a first lunch visit, we were happy: good service and good food in happy surroundings; only the home-made pate was a little soggy once it warmed up.
We're going again.

Reviewed February 22, 2012

We visited for a birthday and it was probably the best birthday dinner I have ever had. The place is small but really nice and the server was very helpful. We started with a poutine, it surprised me that it was on the menu, but it was fantastic, great fries and real cheese curds melting under a winderful gravy. Anyways the restaurant serves great food without being stuffy. I had the bouillabaisse and it was the perfecrt bowl of seafood and my partner had a great looking steak. Will definately be coming back.

2  Thank RMSkelowna