“Real BC interior vibe”
Review of Cafe Soleil - CLOSED

Cafe Soleil
Cuisines: American, Canadian
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Description: We serve Breakfast All Day. Open 7 days a week. Monday to Saturday from 7am to 3pm and Sundays and Stat Holidays from 8am to 2pm. We use fresh ingredients and make our own soups, burgers and breakfast potatoes in house along with salsa, dressings and dips.Our prices are very reasonable and we take pride in providing fast and friendly service.
Victoria, Canada
“Real BC interior vibe”
Reviewed July 10, 2014

Went for breakfast and no complaints. Good deal on lots of eggy things for breakfast. Everything but jam made from scratch. Very reasonable and good service. Traditional style coffee.

• Visited July 2014
Thank Robert M. L

“Awesome food, great price!”
Reviewed June 25, 2014 via mobile

This restaurant is amazing!! My bf and I got a groupon to try it out and it was amazing deals as it is plus the customer service was great!!!! We will be coming back and recommending it to all our friends/family :):) I got the blt and my bf got cheeseburger and side of poutine !! Yummmm we didn't get breakfast but looked at the menu and very good deals as well!!!

Kamloops, British Columbia, Canada
“Would not go back!”
Reviewed April 25, 2014

We wanted to go to the Bohemian Bakery for breakfast but they were closed so we came here. Super disappointed. My husband couldn't even drink his coffee it was so bad, we even over heard the table next to us complaining about the coffee as well. I had eggs benny, the hollandaise was awful.
We got out of there as quick as we could and we won't be going back.

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank Adrianne R
Kelowna, Canada
“Where the locals go for breakfast downtown”
Reviewed April 21, 2014

We really like this mom and pop joint in downtown Kelowna. It's where the locals go (like us). The prices are great, and two people can eat for less than $15. I typically order the Meatless Delight with poached eggs, toast, and roast potatoes - it's under $5! If you are visiting from out of town, and want something that isn't fancy-schmancy, this is the place.

• Visited April 2014
Venice, Italy
“Cafe Soleil. Great service, but...”
Reviewed February 1, 2014

I just went to cafe Soleil for the first time today. I had a to-go Southwestern Benedict that was decently priced; however, not exactly what I ordered. The breakfast was supposed to have breakfast potatoes, but instead I got potato shavings (thats kind of a big deal to me!), and the lady forgot my ketchup. Had I received what I had ordered, this place would be great. The workers were incredibly kind, they have decent prices, and the atmosphere is relaxed. I will definitely be giving this place a second try.

• Visited February 2014