“Where the locals go for breakfast downtown”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Cafe Soleil - CLOSED

Cafe Soleil
Cuisines: Cafe, Canadian, American, Diner
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout
Description: We serve Breakfast All Day. Open 7 days a week. Monday to Saturday from 7am to 3pm and Sundays and Stat Holidays from 8am to 2pm. We use fresh ingredients and make our own soups, burgers and breakfast potatoes in house along with salsa, dressings and dips.Our prices are very reasonable and we take pride in providing fast and friendly service.
Kelowna, Canada
“Where the locals go for breakfast downtown”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2014

We really like this mom and pop joint in downtown Kelowna. It's where the locals go (like us). The prices are great, and two people can eat for less than $15. I typically order the Meatless Delight with poached eggs, toast, and roast potatoes - it's under $5! If you are visiting from out of town, and want something that isn't fancy-schmancy, this is the place.

• Visited April 2014

Venice, Italy
“Cafe Soleil. Great service, but...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 1, 2014

I just went to cafe Soleil for the first time today. I had a to-go Southwestern Benedict that was decently priced; however, not exactly what I ordered. The breakfast was supposed to have breakfast potatoes, but instead I got potato shavings (thats kind of a big deal to me!), and the lady forgot my ketchup. Had I received what I had ordered, this place would be great. The workers were incredibly kind, they have decent prices, and the atmosphere is relaxed. I will definitely be giving this place a second try.

• Visited February 2014
Vancouver, Canada
“Holdup in the kitchen?”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 20, 2013

Went for breakfast today and had to send a meal back as the order was wrong. Instead of the kitchen making it a rush so all 3 of us could eat together fixing the order seemed to take forever and 4 or 5 orders came by as we waited probably 20 minutes.. Eventually I shared my now cold meal with my daughter and we cancelled the replacement order which came up just as we were leaving. Not sure where the disconnect was, but for similar prices to White Spot where they would fix the order immediately, the service was awful. Really enjoyed my previous dozen visits but not sure I'll go back.

• Visited October 2013
2 Thank Rob794
Enderby, B.C.
“The cook should be demoted to dishwasher”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 25, 2013

We went to Cafe Soleil at lunch time today ( 8/25/13) and got the only available table which was promptly cleared and our orders taken Half and hour later my order arrived and the waitress said there was a problem with my wife's order and the kitchen was angry with her. Half an hour later I had finished my meal and my wife's still had not come so we paid for mine and left.

Whatever the staff dynamics and whatever mistake the waitress had made a cook who takes revenge on an innocent customer should be demoted to spend the rest of his/her life washing dishes - the old fashioned way.

Visited August 2013
3 Thank Art P
Markham
“Best breakfast for the price!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2013

This restaurant was recommended to us by my friends acquaintance. My friend is an expert on breakfasts. It's the favorite meal of the day! So eggs, sausage, ham, bacon, bring it on and that is exactly what you get and well presented as well as tasty.

I however am not a big eater. The poached eggs were great and toast was wonderful. The next morning for me was a very delicious omelette. Well presented with a piece of fruit. Delicious.

Sunday morning was very crowded. We had to wait for a table. Both tourists and locals seem to frequent this place. A yummy bakery with decent prices

• Visited July 2013