“When owner not in, each time the pits!”
Review of Cafe Soleil - CLOSED

Cafe Soleil
Cuisines: American, Canadian
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Description: We serve Breakfast All Day. Open 7 days a week. Monday to Saturday from 7am to 3pm and Sundays and Stat Holidays from 8am to 2pm. We use fresh ingredients and make our own soups, burgers and breakfast potatoes in house along with salsa, dressings and dips.Our prices are very reasonable and we take pride in providing fast and friendly service.
Kelowna
“When owner not in, each time the pits!”
Reviewed June 25, 2013

How can it be when owner is present the place runs smooth and when she is not there I have now had 3 not very good experiences including today. Walked in, no greeting, sat myself down, waited to see anyone come over, no, went to get my own menu, both servers ignored my existence and as far as I know I am not a ghost, was not even wearing white. Got a server's attention finally and not warmly greeted and no sorry and all I got was a grumpy face. ordered right away, was not asked how things were which the food is always good, left zero tip though and got a frown pretty much for that. Wow, I am not rushing back, good food and all!

• Visited June 2013
DKPerley, Owner at Cafe Soleil, responded to this review, June 29, 2013
Hi,
I have asked Cheryl to address your concerns with the two staff members who were on duty on Tuesday, June 25th. We would be happy to reimburse you for your meal.
We also appreciate that you took the time to write a review. This will aid us in improving our service for you and others in the future. Please accept our sincere apologies for the lack of attentive, friendly and courteous service which we had hoped you or any other guest should receive regardless of who is on duty at the time.
Thanks,
Dennis & Cheryl Perley

“Breakfast”
Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

Good food at a reasonable price. Friendly service. Worth a visit if you're in Kelowna for a few days, and it's only a couple of blocks from the library parking which is very cheap!

Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada
“Fast, Fresh and affordable”
Reviewed December 19, 2012

I have been going here at least once every two weeks for at least 4 years. Never had any issues. It is truly the best breakfast in Kelowna, with fantastic service, and a focus on value. Highly recommend. By the way, the "Canadian Eggs Benedict" is to die for.

• Visited December 2012
Vancouver, Canada
“Great Home Cooked Food!!”
Reviewed June 14, 2012

We go to this local joint all the time for breakfast & lunch on weekends. The interior is nothing to write home about but the service is excellent and we've never had a bad meal.

Visited June 2012
kelowna
“Kelowna's Best Breakfast Spot!!”
Reviewed April 22, 2012

My wife and I were out and about sunday morning and stumbled on Cafe Soleil. The owner entertained us throughout the meal with funny jokes, comments. The portions are good size, taste was excellent and really good prices. We will be back!!

2 Thank webb