“Kelowna's Best Breakfast Spot!!”
Review of Cafe Soleil - CLOSED

Cafe Soleil
Cuisines: American, Canadian
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Description: We serve Breakfast All Day. Open 7 days a week. Monday to Saturday from 7am to 3pm and Sundays and Stat Holidays from 8am to 2pm. We use fresh ingredients and make our own soups, burgers and breakfast potatoes in house along with salsa, dressings and dips.Our prices are very reasonable and we take pride in providing fast and friendly service.
kelowna
“Kelowna's Best Breakfast Spot!!”
Reviewed April 22, 2012

My wife and I were out and about sunday morning and stumbled on Cafe Soleil. The owner entertained us throughout the meal with funny jokes, comments. The portions are good size, taste was excellent and really good prices. We will be back!!

2 Thank webb

Vernon, Canada
“Great breakfast.”
Reviewed February 25, 2012

We were short on time so my hubby and I went in in hopes of a quick meal. The waitress was friendly, the food came quickly and was hot... And the taste was great. Love their bacon!
Coffee cups never ran dry and we were checked on often with out being intrusive.
The atmosphere is very much like a cafe and I will definitly return.

1 Thank Dream_BC
Kelowna
“Did not feel welcome or appreciated for my business”
Reviewed November 15, 2011

Usually this is a good choice but today I was not greeted, it took quite long to receive a menu, was not asked for a coffee refill, was not asked if everything was okay during meal and when I let server know that eggs were hard and I asked for medium all she could say was that she told the cook. I asked why she could not let the cook know that the eggs were hard and she said cause she was in too much trouble already. Is that the right answer? I could not tip for all this and I did not receive a sorry until very end and after I was good about entire non experience in there. I did not feel very welcome today. Customers are the backbone to any business yes???

• Visited November 2011
1 Thank Nolpreen
DKPerley, Owner at Cafe Soleil, responded to this review, August 15, 2012
First, I apologize for the late reply. Just became aware of our status on Trip Advisor. More importantly, I'm very sorry that you had an unpleasant experience during your visit. You are correct that customers are the backbone (important) to any business. Hopefully, you will allow us the privilege of serving you again in the future. It's nice to be praised when you do well and it's important to know when you haven't and it's a gift to be given a chance to succeed again.