“Seemed v clean and veggie choices well organized and offerred”
Review of The Pita Pit

Cuisines: Healthy
Description: 250 979 7482
Description: 250 979 7482
Reviewed February 25, 2019

The so called chicken in chicken shwara consisted of a few thin slices of frozen substance that was fried on a grill.
I couldnt tell if it was actually meat or in fact chicken. It was a sligthly greyish color. Otherwise the vegies, olives, cheese and sauces were nice and fresh. Staff were attentive and helpful.

Date of visit: February 2019

Reviewed January 26, 2019

Pav has done great job getting this place off an running. The food is great and the staff is awesome friendly polite and just like there jobs. I would highly recommend this place to eat.Take it out and go sit in city park by the water for a great afternoon.I give this place a 5 star rating

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed January 24, 2019 via mobile

Me and my family love going to pita pit not only is it a healthier option then fast food but the staff is so polite and treat you like family.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed December 14, 2018

I have only eaten here once. The chicken shawarma was, for me, disappointing, in that it did not taste much like the real Middle Eastern versions I have eaten. It was much blander. The fruit smoothie that I had, on the other hand, was excellent.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed August 4, 2018

Ordering is not customer friendly at this one. If you have never been to a Pita Pit you will find yourself lost on how to order. They do offer a gluten free pita which most places don't. I ordered the gyro but it tasted terrible to the ones I had elsewhere. Talked into having a sauce added that I didn't want by the server. Lower calories than most fast food options and healthier. We've been there twice in the last couple of months but I'm not really happy with this pita pit but it is the only one in Kelowna. They have a point reward system but changed the app without informing customers. I would've liked points towards a free pita. Hard to tell what they have for toppings that day with everything pointed at the window.

Date of visit: June 2018